1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

At first I thought maybe cheats too, but the guy seems quite experienced in simracing and even has his own company dedicated to simracing. He's been active in developing mods for other racing titles since atleast 2007.
    Not saying he isn't cheating, just saying he might not be cheating.

Just hope Kunos will release some kind of anti-cheat anytime soon to get rid of the bad apples.

Edit: Aside from that, he livestreamed his race. I mean, if you were cheating, would you livestream it?

2. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Cheaters live streaming isn't unusual at all,many people in big fps games do it as well with sh*t tons of viewers

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Doubt anyone with a normal amount of braincells would risk getting caught by livestreaming it and potentially damaging the team's name + his company's name (which he put on the stream overlay).

4. Source ? Couldnt find anything about him.

5. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

A line? When you're running times that are physically impossible, or you're using this cheat to win/steal a spot in a limited tournament competition. If you need to cheat to run a 2:20 thats your problem, nobody is really going to care.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  6. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Sent it to you in a private conversation.

8. I'm pretty sure I raced against this guy a few days ago at Spa. Without any knowledge about him. He drove the Bentley at P1 with me behind.
    He was fast but very inconsistant and have done a lot of mistakes. Also his driving against me was not really fair. But it was very easy to hunt him done and force him into an error and so he lost his car.
    I classified him into the category: fast but unexperienced in races.
    After this I saw his name at the RD video of the SRO Silverstone event and now I hate myself for not saving the replay of my Spa race against N. Sahraoui.

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

On his stream you could see he only has 89 track rating, so would appear he's very new to ACC.

After_Midnight likes this.
  10. To be honest the TR means nothing in ACC.
    And someone who can win the SRO Silverstone AM race should be able to keep me behind in Spa as well :confused:

AndyK70 likes this.
  11. Yeah I was gonna say. Not too discredit you but IIRC you're not really an "alien" no ? I dont remember lol.

Still weird. His company also seems weird to me.

Consider me weirded out.

12. I'm by no mean an alien. High 2.17/low 2.18 at Spa in best condition online. But I'm not talking just about the pace alone.
    N. Sahraoui was defending really bad and unfair. There was no racing intelligence or prediction in terms of placing his car at the right way to keep me behind.

Let me join :p

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

In terms of skill not much, but that it's not maxed out means he hasn't even driven all of the tracks so possibly very new to the game, might also explain why he was struggling. Maybe messed around with the setup, trying to find the limits etc.

Again, I'm not saying he isn't cheating but there's a possibility he's legit. As long as there's no anti-cheat tool in ACC we can only guess and I would say it's not a good thing to assume faster people are cheating, that would mean a lot of badmins start kicking people for simply being fast.

14. Well either way SRO is suspicious as well cause they're taking steps to legitimise whoever is racing in AM.

Silver is probably fine since those guys are all known and have a reputation to uphold, sponsors, etc. Pros as well for obvious reasons lol.

chksix, After_Midnight and Oblit0r like this.
  15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I hope they do and filter out every single cheater in case there are any.

After_Midnight likes this.
  16. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

It's funny that on his Linkedin profile, among other things, he says he was "CO-Founder of the Anti-Cheat System for isiMotor2.".
    Edit: I am in no position to evaluate his skills. My remark is about the coincidence.

17. PetetheSweet

PetetheSweet Gamer

He started the race with 123 liters for some reason....

Here is his setup... It's basically the aggressive setup with a few changes on the dampers and 1 click down in the front, as long as there is nothing special in the mechanical grip section.
    Screenshot_2020-05-20 SRO eSport - AM Series - Silverstone .png Screenshot_2020-05-20 SRO eSport - AM Series - Silverstone (2).png Screenshot_2020-05-20 SRO eSport - AM Series - Silverstone (3).png Screenshot_2020-05-20 SRO eSport - AM Series - Silverstone (4).png

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Well, looks like Kunos have to release GT4 soon as possible, to you guys have another thing to complain about.
    Remember don't feed the trolls, get a life, join a league where you can trust the people.

19. PetetheSweet

PetetheSweet Gamer

This has nothing to do with complaining.
    Like I've mentioned "have a honest look and discuss if everything is just fine and dandy".
    This was/is a official SRO event with prizes and prize money I guess.
    Not some... forgive me "ordinary" league race.
    There is big money involved and sponsors/partners like AMG, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Lamborgini, Pirelli and so on.
    If there is something funky going on, lots of partners would be not amused to keep it mildly.

20. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

lol, people can't be using cheats in leagues?