1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

How do you know that it is not tested?

2. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

If that's for me, It happens in almost all races. Do they even use beta testers for this, or just test SP and it's good to go?
    Again, since this is an old issue, it should be tested, like in, reproduce the steps they used to test before

JakubFranek and Unknownuser like this.
  3. Unknownuser

Unknownuser Rookie

The issues didnt start on Sunday though did they :)

Also people are willing to pay subscriptions for these kinds of services. It would actually be nice, having more regular schedules, decent MP UI, visible stats of other drivers, historic results, etc. Especially at these times when more and more are coming to sim racing.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure you are trying but blaming this on Sunday would imply we cant expect a decent online experience on Sundays now?

Rema84, JakubFranek and Vítor Sousa like this.
  4. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Even if it was there's clearly something wrong with the testing methods. Issue happening almost every mp race after all.

JakubFranek likes this.
  5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Yes, we get it. There are issues. Nobody likes it, but continuously dragging on about it isn't gonna solve anything. Just go play another game or do something else.

6. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

No, of course it doesn't mean that, we would be the happiest if these things didn't happen, but complaining for a statement of all things is quite funny.

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

So you speak for all of us then now? when did that happen..
    Just let the team do what they need to do like always and be contructive, what they don't need is negative comments like this witch hunt that is going on right now, jeez China are getting less hassle than the Devs..

Mickipepsi likes this.
  8. Si.

Si. Simracer

@pankykapus

Can you give us some info around what is happening with the Competition Server issue, where you get stuck in the pits and can’t join a race? This issue has been ongoing for weeks.

9. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It is reported.

10. Si.

Si. Simracer

Is that sarcasm, I can’t tell but it’s not a particularly helpful response? I can see it’s been reported, is the cause known, is a fix being worked on? I don’t think it’s too much to ask for a little information on a fairly significant problem that has persisted over a number of weeks.

Radoslaw, Oxie and Racert46 like this.
  11. Turk

Turk Alien

All we really need to know is they are working on it, because of course they are. Answering these questions is a damned if you do, and damned if you don't. It's annoying (although it's never affected me), but based on all my previous experience with Kunos, if there's a problem, they'll fix it as soon as they can.

12. Unknownuser

Unknownuser Rookie

stop asking difficult questions and let them work on console versions :)

13. Vi42per

Vi42per Gamer

I think this might be misleading. This is how it looks like AFAIK when they're working on something:
    upload_2020-5-25_17-40-2.png

It gets labeled accordingly, doesn't it? This is how I am reading it at least.

Si. likes this.
  14. baboon

baboon Alien

It is known and also very big issue so why wouldn't it be worked on?

15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

When there's the "working on it" tag, you can be sure, they are working on it.
    Any other case might be and they forgot to change the tag.

Some people don't seem to realise, that bugfixing can be very complex it's not
    Code:
    if (crash)
    {
    dont;
    }

16. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

there's a bug in your code , missing apostrophe. :)

Vision_Slayer_525 and Turk like this.
  17. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I would accept that I forgot the parentheses after calling the function dont, but I will never use apostrophes in an identifier ;)

AndyK70 and Winston like this.
  18. TXC_IJOJOI

TXC_IJOJOI Racer

python gang to the rescue :D

Jokes aside, it seems that the newly introduced bug has found it's way into the driving itself aswell.
    Just had my front right go though the wheelarch in the first corner of brands.
    A few others have had the same happen in eau rouge.

19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think this might be a corrupted setup issue, try modifying some random parameter (fuel for example) and saving it again.

20. m_i_k_

m_i_k_ Rookie

Some days ago in this thread everyone talked about cheats and in concrete a suspicious winner on the AM SRO championship, Nizar Sahraoui

Well, I warned about that to the organization because I know him. He is well know from rFactor 1, until I discovered him using hacks in one championship. It was very surprising for the community but evidences were 100%. His nickname was "Kikoni", you can search in google "cheat Kikoni" and sure you'll get some results maybe in spanish

Obviously Kikoni used cheats in AM race, that's not a secret for nobody, because a cheater always will be a cheater, and some laptimes were absolutely impossible wit h the Bentley.

I make public this information because I saw that Kikoni is still in the competition and because cheats are increasing in ACC, but I and other mates think that Kunos maybe will do the same than Assetto Corsa, that's nothing, and is sad for us because with many cheaters competition is a fake. I wish I'm absolutely wrong.