1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No place in the game for taking cars out intentionally - disgusting

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GONKO, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GONKO

GONKO Racer

I'll just leave this here.
    I was in an incident early in the race and had damage on the car.....but raced on and then this happens on the last corner of the last lap.
    Obviously a poor driver causing an incident and then resorts to ramming people off as he/she is not fast enough to pass normally, let alone the lack of sportsmanship shown so resorts to cheating like this.
    We are all here for fun, some users, like this clown, should be banned.
    *I am in the Ferrari

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds finishing first... game recognizes as second place Apr 26, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Game/server grip level replace track (surface.ini) grip level? Nov 16, 2015
    ACC Virtual Reality 'Underground' camera placement after race end (VR) Jan 19, 2023
    General modding discussion How Can I Filter Out Dealership On Facebook Marketplace Easily? Nov 4, 2022
    General modding discussion Why 2 places to map button Mar 8, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Pit Box at Brands Hatch in incorrect place (Car number 31) Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Looking for VR settings for 3080/G2 (a place to collect setups i hope) Dec 5, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Default camera views point all over the place....even under car...lol Aug 16, 2021
    General modding discussion Is there a go-to place for downloading cars and tracks? Aug 14, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer after server restart auto entrylist placed all cars 1 position back on grid Apr 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface Proximity Indicator incorrect placement with Triple Screen Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Skipping qualify in championship causes AI times to disapear and players goes to last place Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer When a driver disconnects after finishing the race, all drivers below gain a place Sep 8, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions won race but placed second Jul 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GTR 2 Replacement? May 21, 2020

3. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well, I absolutely agree, but again there are people who text while driving, or drive while being drunk... People are just stupid. - That is human nature.

sometime I really wonder how we got here at all, and did not die out millenia ago...

4. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

There is already a thread about incidents on track, pls use existing thread rather than making a new one, thank you

Snoeipaard and sissydriver like this.
  5. GONKO

GONKO Racer

This is not a random incident. It's a guy cheating by ramming other cars.

6. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Because it happened to you first time doesn’t mean it’s not random or common, there is already a thread to discuss incidents

Snoeipaard likes this.
  7. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I've said it before, but this will continue to happen unless people are willing to pay for some sort of protest system where someone can review and enforce a temporary suspension on players.

Vítor Sousa and chksix like this.
  8. GONKO

GONKO Racer

I would pay a small amount for this. Some people are not mature enough to play this game as intended. When people go online, we want fair racing. Sure, accidents can happen, but ramming people like this is not acceptable. It is the way of a cheat.

9. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

Apart from iRacing, does any other racing game have a protest system? Just curious...

10. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

He did but he didn't like the replies there. :')

11. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

There are also a lot of stupid behaviors and incidents like this in iRacing and their protest system is a pure joke. I filed a protest 3 or 4 times when I was in right. I never received an answer. The only answer I received is when I recently decided to stop my automatic subscription renewal. The day after they sent me a survey with questions to enhance the service.
    My reaction was simple: Delete iRacing + Instal steam and ACC.
    I have now great expectations with ACC.:)

chksix and Snoeipaard like this.
  12. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

So even paying for it in a sim dedicated to MP racing doesn't really make any difference?

13. jankyd3

jankyd3 Rookie

Yes it makes a difference. There's a huge difference between what you see happen in a random race on ACC and what you see in Iracing. Yes it still has jerks but they are fewer the higher you go in license and iRating.

14. trutya

trutya Simracer

he should play warplane simulators. perfect wind-correction btw.
    but i agree, these clowns are a pain in the ***... fortunately i don't see them too often.

15. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Although the driver was totally in the wrong here you need to show your other video leading up to this.
    Ok, your mistake was not as bad (looking) as this, but had the same result and just as bad. You shot up the inside of this guy spinning him out. If he had retaliated by just nudging you on a corner it would have looked better but would have been no different.

AndyK70 and After_Midnight like this.
  16. GONKO

GONKO Racer

You're making it sound like I rammed him. He ran wide, I went inside and he closed the door. It was a racing incident, albeit one that I caused.
    And to say it was just as bad is totally, totally false.
    There is no place in the game for people intentionally ramming people as retaliation for little accidents. It is part of racing.
    Here is the video in questoin.

17. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

Just a small tip Gonko, join a league with a serious penalty system and try to do your "Race incidents" there and let me know about the outcomes.

devil in me, piwo76, XettMan and 4 others like this.
  18. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Are you trying to justify me being rammed?
    I've also no issue with taking a penalty on this. As I have said already, I accept responsibility. Please read. The "incident" was MY FAULT. It was not intentional.

19. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

It was murder, you crashed him off the track. These "incidents" ruin races all the time, the Lambo is done in this race. You murdered him, he murdered you.

20. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Don't be stupid. I went off twice from being hit. I still raced and didn't go ramming anyone.
    If your going to take revenge for accidents, then go and play wreckfest.

21. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

Dont act like youre the innocent vicitm here, i rarely see the revenge accidents but i see your "incidents" all the time. People to eager to gain place, going for every gap they can find without any care or respect for the other driver. Happens in nearly all public MP race, these are the real issue here and ruin a lot more races. The difference between the Lambo and you is the Lambo probably knows he did something wrong, while you act like youre the victim, posting on the forum asking for justification and not accepting that you caused the majorty of incidents.

Bolibompa, piwo76, XettMan and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.