1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Happy Birthday ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Stickdeath1980, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Been a Crazy ride since EA and look how amazing this game is now,you guy's and gals have done an amazing job and need a good pat on the back and a beer cheer's from Aus-Nz Simracing
    Much love

NiKK2, marty73, kickers2k1 and 16 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Happy birthday ACC Sep 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Happy Birthday Aris! Dec 3, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Happy Birthday "ASSETTO CORSA" Dec 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Happy birthday marco! Nov 1, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Happy birthday assetto corsa Nov 8, 2014
    ACC Virtual Reality Im super happy with VR (1.8.4) - So what am I doing different? Nov 28, 2021
    News and Announcements Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Dec 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions G29 FFB : is anyone really happy and satisfied? (Vote) Nov 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Happy new year on CP :DDD Jan 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Happy new year!!! Jan 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Are you happy with 1.0 multiplayer structure? May 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Happy New Year to all and some thoughts about the experience thus far Dec 31, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #107 – Happy 70th Anniversary Porsche Sports Cars Dec 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 22, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Too Happy To Find Bugs Oct 10, 2018

3. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

For me ACC went from
    Meh i don't care about GT3 cars to ONLY sim i have been playing since Early access ...This for me alone tells how good ACC is.
    ACC has ruined other sims for me,I just can't go below this level now.
    Great job Kunos keep up the good work.

4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

sissydriver and Radfahrer like this.
  5. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Oh my god so cool ! I hope it will bring new players who will get addicted to ACC like we all are. :D

Radfahrer likes this.
  6. Happy B

Radfahrer likes this.
  7. sloty

sloty Simracer

Happy Birthday, and a big 'THANK YOU' guy's

Radfahrer likes this.
  8. FLATPAT

FLATPAT Gamer

Happy Birthday ACC
    May you live long and even more successfully
    Thanks guys for this great sim

9. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

<3 to Kunos

10. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

sissydriver likes this.
  11. poonamera

poonamera Rookie

12. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Happy Birthday ACC :):):)

13. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y A-C-C and congratz to all @Kunos!!!

14. Qlimax

Qlimax Rookie

Happy Birtday ACC!

@Kunos You do a really good job with ACC!! :)

15. On that topic...

Jura 2 likes this.
  16. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

idiot who does this and also who post

Cirith Ungol likes this.
  17. Jura 2

Jura 2 Rookie

Happy bitrhday, not playing cp anymore
    20200530211548_1.jpg

SOLID FARRELL likes this.
  18. Oh man, you was there :eek:
    Look at that lap difference too...

19. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

I was CRISTIANO (41)...

NO COMMENT!!!

CAN A PITIFUL LOSER LIKE THIS SAD BIMBOMINKIA DEAD MAN WAKING RUIN THIS GAME?????

SOLID FARRELL likes this.
  20. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

People just don't understand, if you keep feeding the trolls, they just don't go way.

Pekka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.