1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE The Real Race by Automobili Lamborghini

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, May 27, 2020.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

New ACC e-sports series: The Real Race, official championship by Lamborghini. One make series with Huracan GT3 Evo.

https://esports.lamborghini
    https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/news/lamborghini-enters-esports-arena-sim-racing-championship

Last edited: May 27, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Mixed Reality Race at Mount Panorama [Real Wheel and hands with Broadcast Style Angles] Feb 11, 2022
    ACC Gameplay TL; DR: Is a 6 hour race the shortest off-line AI race that is fair; and real strategy is in play? Jan 4, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room LFM - Daily Race Season System with real matchmaking and ranking system May 25, 2021
    ACC Tools Telemetry and Race Strategy tool for ACC (Real-time and Offline) Feb 21, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Real Racers Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Really annoying problem with view changing at start of race Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 24h real time Race KI Jul 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it just me or are peoples eyes really hurting after even a 10m race? XBOX One X Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 24h of SPA FRANCORCHAMPS – Real time 24h race ! Jun 17, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Real-time telemetry/race strategy tool for ACC May 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Real 24h of Spa ! Race started 3:00pm CET 02 may 2020 until 03 may 2020 3:00pm CET May 2, 2020
    General modding discussion Realistic Custom Car & Racetrack Build, Timings and Resourcing Jan 12, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Simracers storytime (TL;DR - I really, really enjoy ACC) Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.10]Championship "real" weather settings total opposite of 2018 race Sep 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Unable to do real race length championship or career Aug 19, 2019

3. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Since this is one make series, Could you guys at Kunos make it without ballast and air restrictions ?
    I mean no point in BoP if all the cars are same,this should make it more interesting.

chksix likes this.
  4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Ooooh David Coulthard, noice

5. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

From what i read there will be qualifiers for us regular folk?

6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

7. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Wow, David Coulthard vs. Masterlooser? Lets see....any bets?

chksix and mitchgixer6 like this.
  8. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Was just about to post something similar. Great idea and a great prize for those fast enough, but how are Kunos going to ensure its not someone cheating who ends up fastest and winning the races?

9. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Probably the same way as in SRO E-Sport Championship - telemetry verification and stuff like that (there was quote on that somewhere, but I couldn't find it now).

mitchgixer6 likes this.
  10. Rogue Leader

I like that its a 10 minute hot stint. It almost feels like a regular dude like me could make it.

11. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

12. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Well let's hope that nobody's does a 'Daniel Abt'. :D

13. baboon

baboon Alien

lol esports

14. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Well that's 2 stints that I've lost as the servers disconnected during each session. Nothing wrong at my end so presuming it's a server issue. Not ideal tbh.

15. What a stupid move o_O

16. baboon

baboon Alien

He probably thought 'lol esports', but not anymore! Simracing now is serious business.

17. Rogue Leader

Did the math on the current top of the leaderboard at Monza. 6 laps done in 10:46 so at a 1:48 average. Fast and consistent, no doubt, but not insurmountable. This comp is great, Hot stint is definitely a way better and more fair and real way to do this.

mitchgixer6 likes this.
  18. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Fastest time is now a 10:44:6. Too fast for me unfortunately, 10:54 is the best I can manage, was starting to get frustrated with myself this morning so parked it for the day.

19. Rogue Leader

Oh I'm sure I'll never get that close to the top, but it feels like its possible.

Running a 1:42 around there or whatever absurd time the aliens were doing for the SRO contest, not so much.

mitchgixer6 likes this.
  20. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Wondering then where are they now?? Plenty of time yet for the stint to be improved upon I suppose

21. Rogue Leader

From what some of them said they can't maintain that pace for more than 1 or 2 laps, though I'd imagine they would be able to be consistently a bit slower and still be killer.

mitchgixer6 likes this.