1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MasterLooser = Mafia

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Salvatore Amato, May 30, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You cannot have a safe race, unless you subscribe to this channel:

Sub vantages.PNG

IF THIS GUY THINKS HE CAN MAKE MONEY BY WASTING MY TIME, HE IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Lost Heaven Racing Circuit (Mafia) Mar 7, 2014

3. Do not bite mate ;)

4. so let's enjoy this togheter

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Why don't you guys form a league or something? that is password protected.

6. we have not enough time for this unfortunately and it is not a solution for us. :(

7. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

I've never met this guy luckily enough but I think it's time for Kunos to ban him. He'll buy another account for sure but enough is enough, they'll ban his next account as soon as he starts to troll again. If they wanted to try and work with him they had their chance and it clearly didn't work.

Bjay_23, FloSimRace and NemethR like this.
  8. also because if you force me to subscribe to stay safe, it's like asking for pizzo, like if you guarantee protection... and that is by far not acceptable in this contest.
    kids should watch less movies and go out a bit more...

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

You think leagues can prevent cheating? lol... there's even rumors there's a cheater in the AM SRO eSport event.

10. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Gamer

subscribing is free.
    what you are showing is called membership, aint noone forcing u to pay.

go out to catch some corona?

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Thanks for ruining a great game btw

12. ah no? I want to play like it is supposed to be. I cannot EXCLUSIVELY ONLY because you do not let me do it. Also you let your subscribers go safe. Which means you provide a service to your subscribers by damaging all the others. And that's Mafia in my country ( which is the one where mafia was born ), so go kid someone else.

13. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Gamer

what does that mean?

14. you are smart enough to understand when you finished to smash it

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  15. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Gamer

not smart enough to understand what this nonsense means

16. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Trollololololololoool....

17. Ris8

Ris8 Gamer

PITIFUL...

SAD LIFE...

SAD MAN...

DO YOU LIKE WASTE YOUR SAD LIFE!?!?!??!?!?

AHAUHHAAHAHAHAHHA ... PITIFUL...

ohyeah2389 and LATE4APEX like this.
  18. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

What happened @Salvatore Amato ?? I thought the game was perfect for you the way you shot down when anyone complained. Look who's complaining now...

martcerv and Oxie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.