1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championship and Session Rankings on the web!

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by max21, May 11, 2020.

1. max21

max21 Racer

Download from RD
    ACCtracker is a web server that makes the results of Assetto Corsa Competizione directly available on the Web.

ACCtracker provides the tools to manage the rankings of a championship, including the management of pre-qualifications.

Being a program dedicated to the server side of ACC, it does not require the presence of the full game, but only of the server part.
    It is also allows to publish the results of several ACC servers at the same time, indicating the respective directories of the results.
    ACCtracker consists of two modules:
    • ACCtracker Server is the distribution service, via web pages, of the results of the ACC sessions, races and championships.
    • ACCtracker Manager is a program that allows administrators to configure, start and stop ACCtracker Server.

Thanks to ACCtracker you can provide:
    • Session statistics: all-time Ranking: the list of tracks with the best times for each of them.
    • Server Ranking: the list of servers with the best times for each of them.
    • Session Ranking: the list of sessions collected by the server.
    • Championships: the list of championship configured in ACCtracker Manager and, for each championship:
    • Championship Ranking: the championship ranking with the calculation of the scores derived from the races and qualifications.
    • Qualification Sessions: the list from the championship qualifications and their ranking.
    • Pre Qualification Ranking: the rankings of specific free practice or qualifications, aimed at selecting the drivers to be admitted to the championship.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    DaReaLDeviL, Milo K, Larus and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Tuesday at 10:25 AM
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Trailer Dec 18, 2023

3. max21

max21 Racer

ACCtracker 0.2.0

Added:
    • option of storing sessions in a SQLite database; allows better memory usage if you have many sessions;
    • review of the ranking according to the penalties;
    • identification of DNF sessions.
    Modified
    • Setup now install into x64 folder.

Darcy Callai Junior and Orcajavi like this.
  4. max21

max21 Racer

ACCtracker 0.3.0

Added:

• added driver's best lap in Ranking detail page;
    • added "Performance analisys" section in Ranking details. In this first version, I ask you to check the accuracy of the data and report errors, thank you!
    Modified

• fix a an exception occours in Ranking details where there is no valid lap for a determined driver;
    • fix some minor bugs.
    Performance analisys section in Ranking detail page: it displays data useful to improve the performance of a driver in the competitor's confrontations.

[​IMG]

• first of all we find a row with the best lap and the relative driver split times;
    • the following lines contain, in order of increasing difficulty, what we could define the objectives achievable by the driver indicating both the absolute values and the delay with respect to them:
      • "driver's theoretical best", displays the driver's best time that would be if he had fully exploited his current driving skills by making a lap with his best split;
      • "same car model session best" displays which is the best session time obtained with the same car model;
      • "same car model session theoretical best" displays which is the best session time theoretically obtainable with the same car model;
      • "session best" displays which is the best session time;
      • "session theoretical best" displays which is the best theoretically achievable time regardless of the car model.

5. crimespree

crimespree Racer

Great Work! I noticed the Paul Ricard Circuit name was spelled incorrectly, "Rricard".

6. max21

max21 Racer

Thank you very much, i will patch it in the next rel.
    :)

crimespree likes this.
  7. a.hab.fan

a.hab.fan Rookie

Hello...I'm not able to install this, I have both .Net Core 3.1.4 and .Net 4.8 installed and on installation I get as pop up message indicating that I need to install x64 Microsoft.Asp.Net.Core.App version 3.1.0. It asks me if I want to install now and I did which is how I got 3.1.4 installed.

8. max21

max21 Racer

Try to:
    uninstall Net Core;
    download and install https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...etcore-3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle-installer

9. a.hab.fan

a.hab.fan Rookie

10. max21

max21 Racer

RD is the right place.

11. max21

max21 Racer

Please,
    is it possible to move this thread in ACC Tools section?

Thanks

12. max21

max21 Racer

13. mha

mha Gamer

Can I ask you how you identify DNF sessions? Also, could you find out which penalty types do exist?

14. max21

max21 Racer

15. max21

max21 Racer

16. max21

max21 Racer

17. max21

max21 Racer

18. pastranario

pastranario Racer

It's great, can you customize it even more, example wallpaper, and other things?

19. S4rdus

S4rdus Rookie

is there a walkthrough to set up the tracker on a dedicated server? I can't figure out how to sync the results folder of the server with my local one.

20. max21

max21 Racer

21. max21

max21 Racer