1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE SRO America GT Rivals Esports Invitational Series

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

2. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Race cancelled?

3. Yep. Out of fairness of competition. Some people cant join the server. and that's assuming the latter would hold for the race.

EDIT: This aged well, wait&see.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    McNappa and Guidofoc like this.
  4. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

They say that servers are up again, i'll wait to see if they can resume the race.

5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

They just announced they are racing. Phew.

6. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And it was a really good race after all. And it looked amazing in the broadcast. Commentators did a hell of a job, camera work was really good, as usual.

I think ACC has very solid foundations for being a great eSports title: excellent physics, graphics and sounds. Give it time to mature in terms of replays, overlays and live timing and it will be almost like watching the real thing.

anthonylroy, Tundra, Guidofoc and 3 others like this.
  7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

So sad this is over now.. was so much fun watching these races... loved it..quality of the streams comentators.. racing...top notch.. cant wait for more i hope to see more in future

marty73, P308R, robbio71 and 3 others like this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Very interesting part where David explains why simracing can be more intense than real racing. ~ 2:10:55 o_O

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

The very best ACC live broadcasting.

P308R likes this.
  11. rycil

rycil Simracer

? The stream is poor in quality and framerate. Or is it on my end?

12. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

1080p resolution and 60 fps is pretty good for stream for my standards. ;) With what Youtube's quality settings are you watching this?

13. rycil

rycil Simracer

well, the video can be at 1080/60fps in the stream but if the PC that renders the game is not able to achieve 60fps, the video will be choppy, which is the case unfortunately....

14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

You mean your PC? Just quickly tested on my phone at 1080 60fps and it’s perfectly smooth

15. rycil

rycil Simracer

no I mean the source PC that produces the stream. It is choppy on my mobile and my PC. look at the background on the fast travelling camera, it is choppy.

16. Serge M

Serge M Alien

What time in the stream?

17. rycil

rycil Simracer

Well all the time

18. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

The stream is perfectly smooth here, so definitely a problem on your side.

sissydriver likes this.
  19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

same here @rycil - something is wrong on your side, these streams have been nearly perfect here.

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I watched a heap today on phone and PC and fine on both.

sissydriver likes this.