1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHL 181 Evora Ever After

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, May 30, 2020.

1. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Bummer, but wow, that's an insane recovery drive!

Pretend racer, P308R, Peggy11 and 2 others like this.
  2. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Thank you. Yes, in race pace I was 0.5 - 1 sec faster than everyone on the field. Really, really disappointed. Some people just don't think further than first corner....

Pretend racer, P308R, Peggy11 and 4 others like this.
  3. krambulle

krambulle Gamer

:)

I will keep both in mind - personal deadline & picture content.

I thought I would like this weeks challenge, I kind of like the track, the Mercedes Arena has its quirks but overall Nür is a nice track, and Hethel produced cars are the only ones I’ve spent considerable track time in IRL, but sheees my times so far are so embarrassing compared to all of your so far so I’ll just spend some more time on my own for now...

4. @GoodGame.eXistenZ , that's great to hear about and really well done.

I suspect your skill will make you a marked man....
    However, a massive moral victory and you obviously were able to drive whilst containing your boiling fury. Even more remarkable and commendable! :D

Also, as you would say to me, a challenge teaches you much more than a simple romp to victory does.

Thanks very much for sharing and well done again.:)
    Pole position will help next time:):)

Pretend racer, P308R, Neilski and 2 others like this.
  5. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

moodyryder

2:21.971

Ps4
    20200603_190701.jpg

6. moodyryder

Wednesday June 3 2020 1930 UK

1 - 2:15.480 GoodGame.eXistenZ pc
    2 - 2:16.455 pretend racer PC
    3 - 2:18.891 P308R ps4
    4 - 2:19.162 Totall Wrytoff ps4
    5 - 2:19.353 Peggy11 pc
    6 - 2:21.971 moodyryder ps4

7. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-6-3_21-49-18.png
    Messed up the last sector, but into the 18s.
    Can and will improve!:D

8. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-6-3_22-58-18.png
    3rd place.
    Just saying, and enjoying the brief moment.:D

9. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Peggy11
    2:18:815
    PC

Lotus Evora.png

I summoned the spirit of @GoodGame.eXistenZ and knuckled down. I think I might be starting to figure this car out, although I still dislike it a lot! :mad:

Congratulations @Totall Wrytoff on your provisional podium, I will try again to catch you as you annoyingly improved your improvement in between me checking the latest goings on in the thread and improving myself :eek:

Tomorrow is another day.

10. :D
    Catch me if you can @Peggy11 !
    :D
    It was late!

With a bit less in the tank, I think I could gather a few more tenths....;)

11. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Wow! Very well done :) Not sure if I can beat that :eek:

@Peggy11 Very impressive :cool: You guys went all out!

12. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

13. moodyryder

Improvement
    moodyryder
    Ps4

20200604_212428.jpg

Each to their own, as ever. I like this circuit. Mercedes Arena and all. :)

Thanks to TW for some set up advice. Add a bit more attacking driving and I'll take the four seconds discount.

14. Well, I've had a go at trying to gather those spare tenths and see if they add up to more than eight, but no luck this evening.

I confess, @moodyryder has come from behind so quickly and overwhelmingly, I feel psychologically rogered!:D

You've got to admire a man that plays a blinder at his own party.:D:cool:

15. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Peggy11
    2:18:266
    PC

Lotus Evora.png

I was 4 tenths up on this time until I reached the Veedol Chicane (thanks Google) and ran wide on exit :mad:

@moodyryder very impressive improvement, maybe you can give me some lessons sometime.

Will I have another go tomorrow to try and get a sub 2:17:xxx? My head says no don't torment yourself anymore this week, my heart.......... who knows? :confused:

16. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Peggy11
    2:17:939
    PC

Lotus Evora.png

I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I needed to get that sub 2:18 to sleep easy tonight :rolleyes:

17. moodyryder

You don't want to be getting lessons from me. :) :) :)

Refer to PR or GGE's videos for inspiration.

For the record, what I did do was:

Used the bumper camera. It works for me sometimes. I switched it back to the in car for my screenshot.

(The screenshot is purposefully taken at the bottom of the hill by the hairpin to prove I haven't cheated and just gone around the sprint course.)

18. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Hey @krambulle your post has only just popped up around 20 minutes ago for me from when you posted it Wednesday morning!

No need to be embarrassed about your time, it’s not all about being the outright fastest each week, more being the fastest that you yourself can be and seeing the improvement from the beginning of the week to the end.
    I personally love comparing my first ‘decent’ time I achieve of the week to my final time, especially if I manage a time I didn’t think I could possibly do.

The delay in your posts might mean however that we don’t see it until sometime Monday though :p

19. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Yeah, I just filed another report. I suspect it will make no difference but worth a try...

20. krambulle

krambulle Gamer

I just have to accept that this forum really doesn’t like me! :D

P308R, Mustang 500, Neilski and 2 others like this.