1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Crew Chief Beta

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Thx1137, Jul 21, 2019.

1. deni80s

deni80s Gamer

2. Jim Britton

Jim Britton Hardcore Simmer

the app will auto-update to 4.11.1.2 so the beta download is no longer required. Those already using the beta will also get the auto update

EsxPaul, Bstu, AndyK70 and 6 others like this.
  3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

nothing here...had a brainfart :oops:

4. BartZie

BartZie Gamer

delete

5. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Never used this before, so just downloaded it.
    The text is VERY small and I cant read it.

6. What? o_O

7. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

If you're using Windows 10 use the screen magnifier (Windows and + key to turn on, Windows and Esc key to turn off).

8. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Yes, its true, I have never used it before.
    I have a 4k monitor and its already set at 150%, so will use this shortcut too, thanks.

After_Midnight and AJ McDaddy like this.
  9. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Gamer

10. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

11. Arlo

Arlo Racer

question. Is it possible in crewchief or for crewchief to implement driver swaps? me and a mate of mine do rl driver swaps at my house and his name is in the custom team. (and in crewchief) can crewchief read the team file?

Kind regards

12. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Can you specify what sound card crew chief uses?
    When I run ACC the sim sound automatically runs on my Rift, but CC runs on my default sound card. If I forget to change my output in Windows (like I did yesterday) I can’t hear CC at all.

13. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

@Thug There's an option in CC properties that when enabled you can select which playback device you use and it saves in the settings. I think it's the nAudio playback boolean option.

AndyK70 and Thug like this.
  14. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

There is an option saying Use nAudio for playback (Boolean). Is this it?
    Its a check box only and doesn't allow you to specify.

EDIT
    Yes, that was it, I needed a restart.

Thanks

AJ McDaddy likes this.
  15. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

@Thug I'm not sure I'm talking about exactly the same thing here

I have to make sure that I don't open crew chief until after I've fired up the game in VR mode, otherwise I'll get the same issue you've faced. Game audio through the HMD but CC through the PC speakers.

It seems that CC automatically chooses whichever playback device is selected when it is launched from what I can tell.

I did notice the nAudio checkbox but I've never touched it as I really don't understand what it does. Let me know if you've found a way around the issue as I'd like to give it a try. Thanks!

16. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Yes, just check that nAudio box and restart CC and there is now an option (drop down) on the main screen to choose which output device you want.

EsxPaul, After_Midnight and AndyK70 like this.
  17. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

That's great to know and will save me a lot of alt/tabbing. Thanks very much for the explanation :)

18. I'm still in love with CC :)
    Just a question about the macro editor:
    Is it possible to use it for chat messages as well? Via voice or buttons?

THX in advance :)

19. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

Why the crew chief decrease my ingame volume while crew chief spotter talk me?

When crew chief spotter stop to talk me, then after 10 or 15 segons spotter stop, the volumen ingame increase again.

What do I have to do in order to solve?

After_Midnight likes this.
  20. Sparten

Sparten Racer

Try this
    [​IMG]

planinggg, EsxPaul, Si. and 3 others like this.