1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Oh also one more thing
    i did an experiment on how stiffness of bumpstop rate affects slow speed corner T2 at brands hatch
    I tried MAX 2500N V.S 900 N(which is quite low) and TBH i didn't see any speed difference at all;meaning that the mechanical grip was unaffected.
    This could mean that bumpstop rate value only affects from 10mm of compression and PROBABLY at low speeds the load isn't high enough to get more than 10mm of compression of bumpstop.
    To further solidify my testing i found out that the fast right hander at brands hatch(T5 ?) after the back straight the car felt slightly understeery on 2500N value compared to 900N value of bumpstop rate.
    Since only at such high speeds the bumpstop could be compressed beyond 10mm hence the effect took place instead on slow speed turns which PROBABLY could NOT compress it that far.

2. dek

dek Racer

Would be interesting if there where different progression rates of the bumpstops.:p

3. DomGTR

DomGTR Rookie

Nothing better than being accused of being a cheater, on my screen there was no contact and figured the lag was on his end from what I saw. He then proceeded to wait for me just to crash into me before accusing me of cheating my way to 5th place to not make it obvious..sorry for the crappy video cheatyman.png

4. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

^ I saw that in the chat and watched the reply myself. Did go to make a video but ended up recording the wrong parts of the reply - disadvantage of having my headset on! From my reply your car suddenly jumps forward and hits Grossenbacher's and then goes backwards into what was obviously your true position. Watching some other footage of Grossenbacher during the race his car was pulsing around a little. Looks like an unfortunately case of lag.

For what it's worth I had a very good and clean fight with him the other day at Zandvort, his car was damaged from an earlier incident which was the only reason I was in his postcode. He spent 5/6 laps all over the rear of my Porsche until I made a stupid mistake on the penultimate corner of the last lap! Hopefully this was out of character and next time he'll check the reply first.

5. Jukausul

Jukausul Rookie

hey guys last 2 days of racing didn`t record to my SA rating, has anybody same problems ? And I played a lot... and good races..

6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

MP or SP?
    In SP make sure u haven't turned off Rating measurement.
    You can always check under driver-> ratings to see driver info there on previous races.

Coanda likes this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

watching cars warp around like that fills me with dread... yes I'm a bloody broken record, but this is why we need server ping limits

chksix, dek, Rema84 and 4 others like this.
  8. Jukausul

Jukausul Rookie

I've played only Multiplayer, lot of hours... and at SA rating info shows the last one the 4 days ago..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Will check mine when I'm on my rig later on today then :)

10. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

Had a smiliar situation in the AOR league, seems like some package loss on the client or server side. As a car ahead youre getting hit suddenly and dont know wtf is going on. When you watch the replay it just looks like youre punthed by an invisible car.

11. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Sadly, people accuse others as cheaters without any evidence, nor knowledge how ACC works, blaming theirselves as dumb***es

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I think there’s a lot of people that don’t understand how the internet works and what latency is, they then unknowingly join servers with high ping and have and cause issues blaming everything on “terrible drivers”

13. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Yes, so many perfect persons out there, it's always the other, maybe I do somewhat wrong in my life... :rolleyes:

14. Marjan

Marjan Gamer

Still looking for usable broadcast tool with rpl. options and other broadcast tools. Thx

15. Si.

Si. Simracer

That’s also partly down to poor design in the UI, the game should present these things better.

Serge M and After_Midnight like this.
  16. Black Puddin

Black Puddin Rookie

Mine seems to be stuck as well. Racing online yesterday (several races on open lobbies) I had a few clean races and was surprised my rating hadn't changed. So I started keeping an eye on it when I crossed the line after every lap, at no point did SA go green in about 5 races, surely that's not right?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Thats certainly true, would be nice to at least sort the list by ping after it’s populated

18. Marjan

Marjan Gamer

I meen broadcast replay like this:

19. Joe5991

Joe5991 Gamer

Are there any new endurance leagues now redline is death?

20. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

https://discord.gg/TAFfsw

The organizers created a new community

dek likes this.