1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New ACC Server Manager

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by PixxelHunter, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Flens

Flens Gamer

Me too and Windows10 said, that it is fobidden to start this App . After a start of it it had a new extension ".manifest" so something might be wrong with it!

2. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hallo, ja das sind Fehlalarme. Die exe ist verschlüsselt und nicht signiert. Dies führt zu 2-3 Scannern, die melden, dass es sich um Malware handelt. Alle Dateien zum Herunterladen werden zuvor mit einer Antivirensoftware von Kaspersky überprüft. Es gibt einen offiziellen Artikel, in dem Windwos10 Defender viele Fehlalarme ausgibt. Sie können die Software sicher verwenden, wenn sie über meine Homepage oder direkt von der Software per Update geladen wird.

3. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hello, yes these are false alarms. The exe is encrypted and unsigned. This leads to 2-3 scanners that they report that it is malware. All files for downloads are checked beforehand with anti-virus software from Kaspersky. There is an official article that Windwos10 Defender issues a lot of false alarms. You can safely use the software if it is loaded via my homepage or directly from the software via update.

4. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

The new ACCSM files from version 2.4.0.2 are now signed with a certificate. New tests have shown no more false alarms. Should you still have any warnings, please send PM via email directly to me.
    HG PixxelHunter

5. pastranario

pastranario Racer

Thanks for this software, can you add ballast and restrictions to the entrylist?

6. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hi, I am currently working on the implementation of a new entry list with assignment of the driver position.
    Do you mean the BoP? There will be a separate setting especially for leagues. I work settings also in special league and evaluations. The new Entrylist function comes first.

7. pastranario

pastranario Racer

"defaultGridPosition": -1,
    "ballastKg": 0,
    "restrictor": 0

Minolin likes this.
  8. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

Have you got an English version of the software I've got no idea what I'm clicking and what messages are popping up.

Edit:
    Ok under options I finally got the english to stick although some of the tips are in german also the top menu.
    It looks quite good we just need the option to limit the ping. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  9. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hi, you write:
    >>It looks quite good we just need the option to limit the ping.<<
    Is there an official command for the server? I did not find this in the server manual V7. Only publicly released functions are implemented.
    The software is currently in major processing and should be ready in 4 weeks. In between there are always a few Updates with extensions. The translation is also being revised. But first the German version.

10. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

It's not implemented that's why I added the smiley face. It would be a nice feature though. But that's out off your control.

11. Hey,
    ich bekomme ne Fehlermeldung beim Starten/laden von settings:
    upload_2020-4-6_13-58-16.png

12. Ruthem BERGER

Ruthem BERGER Rookie

please, how to set randomic weather conditions?

13. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

[QUOTE = "Daniel Franken, Beitrag: 1125906, Mitglied: 2871"] Hey,
    ich bekomme ne Fehlermeldung beim Starten / beladen von Einstellungen:
    [ATTACH = voll] 140041 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Hi, ignore the Message and save the Settings.

14. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hi set the number between 1-10 in weather > weather coincidences then you have dynamic weather

15. Ruthem BERGER

Ruthem BERGER Rookie

Tkx guy... other doubts:

1 - But how is the relation, what really means the lowest and the highest values in WEATHER COINCIDENCE?

2 - If using WEATHER COINCIDENCE, I not use other climatic settings like RAIN and CLOUDS?

3 - How can I set the weather condition starting race with rain and finished dry (or vice-versa)?

16. segelfreund79

segelfreund79 Rookie

Hallo, wie kann ich einen gemieteten Server damit steuern?

Ist ein cooles Tool

17. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

u should use ftp-settings. set your config for the server. if you are ready, then use ftp-transfer and now u must stop and start your server over web...

18. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

Its all in server handbook.

19. Ruthem BERGER

Ruthem BERGER Rookie

Absolutly no answers ther for my questions:

1 - But how is the relation, what really means the lowest and the highest values in WEATHER COINCIDENCE?

2 - If using WEATHER COINCIDENCE, I not use other climatic settings like RAIN and CLOUDS?

3 - How can I set the weather condition starting race with rain and finished dry (or vice-versa)?

20. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

1:Sets the dynamic weather level, see “Race weekend simulation”. 0 = static weather; 1-4 fairly realistic weather; 5-7 more sensational (but less chaotic compared to versions before 1.0.7)

2:If weather randomness is off, defines the static rain level. With dynamic weather, it increases the rain chance.

3:no,u cant.

all in handbook. learn to read.

edit: also more clouds more chance it will rain.