1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Same. I've found that two or three times this week that the driver ratings and stats have not been working despite me being 'connected' and able to view and join the multilayer lobbies. Seems that there is an issue.

2. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer

Yes agreed, I also noted the stats page recorded 1:55 at Silverstone in a Ferrari :) - not the case

3. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

You are part of the problem, if you are not mature enough to accept that you'll get taken out then please stay offline. Revengers are ridiculous imagine people doing that irl. Grow up and accept that sometimes it just doesn't go your way.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

NebulaSmudge, sissydriver and JanR like this.
  4. mitchgixer6

mitchgixer6 Gamer

Finnaly hit over 90 on all ratings today (except PC and CP). So happy with this, honestly taken me over 6 months to get to grips with the game, which imo is a good thing. Happiest with my 96 SA and 97 CN.

Can anyone explain to me the CP rating? I was on 0 as hadn't been on a CP server for ages. Today I won my first online CP race and got 9 points. Does it depend on the amount of finishers etc?

5. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

My SA rating has gone from 97 to 88 pretty quickly. The public servers just seem to be carnage.

6. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

carnage avoiding skills are very important skills :p:p:D,
    being safety driver doesnt only come to not causing crashes but also being able to do everything you can not to take part in them

After_Midnight likes this.
  7. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

Easier said than done and I'm getting better, but often trying not to take part can mean lifting out and that can cause problems in itself. Or you get mugged by about 5 cars in 1 go.

8. Maciej Malinowski

That is why I said it's a skill on it's own to know what to do and when to do that, baby steps ;)

After_Midnight likes this.
  9. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

Yeah the first baby step is probably "don't race on public servers" :D

10. Maciej Malinowski

wrong :p , you definitly should becasue the best way to learn avoiding carnage is being where the is one haha, you won't learn how to survive in the wildness staying in your house will you? :D

JanR, pdf3108 and After_Midnight like this.
  11. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

It can just be disheartening at times as I do try to stay out of trouble.

12. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

SA seems to be dropping even with 'clean' races???o_O

13. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

14. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

I actually got mine to go up by 1pt last night :D

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Looks like people will need to be extra careful now if they want to keep their high SA ratings. I like it.

16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I've just finished Bathurst 24 Hours in real time in single player mode with 35 AI cars (not in one session, of course). At the finish line my trust points went through the roof (but during the race my SA had dropped as much as from 99 to 76; now I'm back at 99 again)!

SA.jpg

17. Swaa

Swaa Rookie

I'm also stuck on 59/60 SA, and that's also a cut off point for lots of the 60+ races ... This issue about driving alone and it not having a good affect on SA sucks, there's lots of times when I'm either dropped by leaders or leading too easily, and my SA is staying stagnant because if this.

I have not done any offline single player/AI races, so I guess there's that to increase SA ...?

b3nje909 likes this.
  18. b3nje909

b3nje909 Gamer

Been stuck in mid/high 50 SA hell for weeks now.
    Is hard to get out of.

19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

It´s easier to gain SA online, than offline, but you have to battle with opponents, not driving alone around the course.

MARCOITA20 likes this.
  20. dave967

dave967 Racer

9440 sa-98