1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Thank y0u Sir.

2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

As other said - Competition server requirements are only 78 SA and 3 Track Medals. RC is not required for joining to CP servers.

3. Rioku

Rioku Racer

What is the name of this servers?

Is mandatory pit stop in races of 45 min?

4. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

You can access Competition server directly by tab located at far right in Multiplayer menu. And mandatory pit stop is random with chance around 20%

5. how many races on CP servers do you need to move from 0 CP?

6. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

One good race. But if you’re really good, qualify at P2 and also finish at P2 without much battling, you sometimes don’t get much CP eating, if any. You must battle.

7. Thanks!

I just raced a CP and came from 11th and finished 4th and got my first point. I'm so proud of it! hahahahaha

8. skell15

skell15 Rookie

What am I missing with CP racing? My four CP races can be summarized by this:

1) I had a bad race and finished near the back for a few different reasons: CP rating - o
    2) Qualified on pole but wasn't aware refueling wasn't allowed during the pitstop so I finished toward the back: CP rating - 0
    3) ACC froze during qualifying, I had to restart the program and wasn't able to rejoin: CP rating - 0
    4) (Today) Qualified second, won the race. Of the four races I've done, this had the highest ELO (1,509 but I don't know if that's high or not): CP rating - 0

Interspersed in between all of those races were multiple attempts to join servers only to be told they were full. I've made it into less than half of the races I've tried and with all of the races I've done the benefit to my driver ranking is still zero. The first two races deserved to be zero, but I can't understand why winning a race would result in the same rating increase as not even participating in one. Is it even worth racing in these races? I keep trying because it seems like it should be enjoyable or beneficial but in reality it's just a frustrating waste of time in my experience.

9. For CP rating battle doesn't make it change, it's the end result only. Battling makes RC change

10. skell15

skell15 Rookie

Thanks but now I'm even more confused as I still ended up with a zero after winning. It kind of answers my question on if it's worth the trouble though.

11. You've done 4 races. Only the last can make a change in your CP, but it could be that it needs more data (which I doubt) or that CP wasn't working when you did that race. Having an elo of 1509 should make you start getting CP, even if it is low.

12. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Races are every day at (CET) 01:00 (45 min) 16:00 (45 min), 18:00 (60 min), 20:00 (60 min) and 22:00 (45 min)

01:00 is after mid night or after mid day?

13. Mid night

Elrann likes this.
  14. CP races are also a joke, register, waiting 5 min to get in, then when refreshing it can not load any server, when its loaded, 1,5 min already passed and the servers are full. But because im registerd and not racing, my cp goes down. Not worth it!!

15. I am pretty sure your cp doesn't go down

It's still ridiculous that after waiting 10+ minutes you are unable to join

16. yes, i dont get it, that you can register and not join the servers then because they are full. happened to me too twice already... CP dropped. when it let me register to the race, it should let me race or not??

17. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

This is probably a problem with the server for the split you were assigned to, maybe it crashed or could not start for some reason. The best thing you can do is posting it in the support section with the logs.

18. server full.png

and again... it showed it is full already at 4:45 rest time... this is annoying

19. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Just start to leave bad reviews on steam. That's what they deserve for all of this mess

20. i tried the 22 Cp race and again "server is full". get your **** sorted! really! since days i can not race any cp race. even reinstall didnt help.... i am really dissappointed.

Vítor Sousa likes this.