1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic ACC Console Info

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PHA7VTOM, Jun 16, 2020.

1. PHA7VTOM

PHA7VTOM Rookie

Kunos just released a Q&A for ACC console in run-up to June 23rd's release. The big takeaway is 30FPS on base consoles, no mention of enhanced consoles however.

https://acc.505games.com/console-community-faq-guide/

Update: See console footage below. Not even gonna post that horrific chase-cam footage from the press kit a few days ago.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    Online Leagues / Championships room Established console league starting a PS5 ACC tier May 1, 2022
    XBox One Discussions Try posting in the acc console thread Jun 14, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Possibility to upload liveries on ACC Console Dec 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Game crash on Next Gen Consoles? Nov 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Petition for fixing ACC on consoles Oct 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What would make ACC be the best sim on console? Sep 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console ACC Leagues Sep 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC UDP telemetry on consoles (PS4 at least) Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PLEASE READ: HOW TO GET SUPPORT FOR ACC ON CONSOLE (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One) Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge Moderator - Need ACC console forums Jun 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on consoles - Discussion Jun 12, 2020
    Console Lounge Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC? Jun 2, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Console Information May 11, 2020

3. Mr Munchies

Mr Munchies Rookie

Wow 30fps really does suck, but i suppose its to be expected when the consoles are quite old. Let just hope the pro and the x can handle 60fps. 20 players in a race is good numbers to be honest. Glad we finally got some feedback
    Edit to add - no private lobbies to start with so that sucks for league racing. Hope that changes too.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I didn't expect anything other than 30FPS when the title supports dynamic time and weather. Kunos are a terrifically talented team but they are not miracle workers.

I'm guessing it's a no, but I'm wondering if we get online driver swaps.

Also, where the hell is footage?!

JRF_Hygrade_b_#66 and P308R like this.
  5. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

No footage is the biggest worrying factor atm. How can you launch an event for consoles and not showing footage????

30fps is no issue as long as it is stable but I am worried....

6. Driver swaps really would be amazing. Having competed in 2 24 houer races recently on project cars 2 its good but we only did 2 hour races, took lap counts then next drivers went so on so forth. Meant you didnt really have to much traffic trouble especially at nurburgring as we (gt3) never really caught the gt4s in the 2 hours but would have not long after

JRF_Hygrade_b_#66 likes this.
  7. No mention of baseline utilities, either (wheel calibration, saving settings). Hopefully that's because they're so obviously required that they're included...

I don't know what framerate is usual on standard XBOX One for other games... is more than 30 common?

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I just had it explained by somebody on Twitter that this is tied to private servers and SteamIDs so there is no chance of it on console.

9. I Really want to see the footage for sure myself

10. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Yes. 60 fps is arguably the norm.

Audioslave likes this.
  11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Gameplay videos over at GT Planet.

12. We should have known it would be a stripped down version for us on console but 30fps is a BIG disapointment. Id rather have something like in PCars2 were you can select enhanced resolution, enhanced framerate or enhanced visuals

Hammerpgh and Jon Legg like this.
  13. DOR SilvrBak

DOR SilvrBak Rookie

will there be private lobbies in the future if not thats alot of fanbase with race organisers like AOR and others

14. Mr Munchies

Mr Munchies Rookie

Those gameplays look ok i guess. If they are from console

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  15. PHA7VTOM

PHA7VTOM Rookie

Does anyone else get the sense that Kunos is already trying to run a million miles from this game before it even gets pushed out the door?

Initially I thought it was just woefully inept marketing but now after the stream and the gameplay footage GT Planet released (what's that all about?.... The footage is so random), and with Kunos only vaguely admitting the thing exists through a Q&A page and a passing mention in that stream they had? Yeah, something seems very fishy.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@PHA7VTOM - we can only guess whats happening.

Davide in the stream gave the impression that he is quite stressed. Marco in the opening credits too. There was a difference between what he thought and what he read. And the incomprehensible mumbled English by him also looked strange. Due to all the changes made by Corona, kunos will go through a very difficult time. Let's wait for tuesday - there are only a few days until then and speculation won't get us anywhere.

GazCBG likes this.
  17. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

So what improvements will the PS4 Pro have? Original AC has a better framerate, most of the time, than the standard PS4. I was hoping it would be the same for ACC? But from what I’ve read and seen I’m not so sure now.
    Playing games at 30fps sat in my playseat with a 52” screen is quite jarring. I would rather loose environmental detail, particle/lighting effects etc to keep the framerate up.

18. I tried WRC8 but had to quit playing the game- 30fps gave me motion sickness Deluxe

Jon Legg likes this.
  19. RWa

RWa Simracer

20. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Hmm, nice visuals but the framerate is choppy :confused:
    A simulation should be silky smooth first and foremost.

21. That video don't seem near as bad as the others GtPlanet had yesterday?