1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 ACC Supported Wheel Update? Fanatec?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jake Lambie, Jun 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jake Lambie

Jake Lambie Rookie

hello all, new to forum, new to Sim world as ex racer.

invested decently in the Fanatec gear, received ACC for xbox one today... and you can imagine my disappointment when Fanatec no talk to the game :( - I got the wheel working on Forza.

anyone know work around? surely update in the future to make it compatible? or am I being a noob? wheel base is ClubSport 2.5

appreciate help and advice. cheers - Jake.

Manfredb762 and Leon Mason like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Unsupported Operating Systems - Please Read Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash immediately after launch [unsupported pak files] Feb 14, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports ACC Restrictor parameter Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC Time Trial Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC me funciona mal Jan 17, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC Telemetry - timing gaps Jan 15, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server shows up in Lobby without ping value and cannot be accessed Jan 11, 2024

3. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

You have an Xbox licensed steering wheel connected to the wheel base? Propably yes as you mentioned Forza working, but just making sure..

4. Jake Lambie

Jake Lambie Rookie

Yes sure do. Works perfect on forza. Pedals and steering do nothing in ACC. Gears and all the other things work

5. @Jake Lambie

Have you been into options and configured your wheel?

The default controller setting in the game seems to be handset.

In Options/ Controllers, you need to change the setting to "wheel" and then assign each button to a function.

For example (PS4) I had no throttle to start with and the gears were set to X and O.

Hope that helps.

sissydriver likes this.
  6. Also close the game out,Re set your wheel and launch the game with your wheel. It seems to not be able to support controller and wheel simultaneously like other games do?

7. I'm having same issue with Fanatec hardware. Button mapping etc works, but getting no input to pedals or steering. Got it to register gears though. Just bust one of my universal hub buttons now though......took the attitude 'If I hit the button harder it'll register', but apparently didn't help. Ill fix that and have another go at launching in a few minutes or so.

Leon Mason likes this.
  8. I Have the Fanatec also and the Rumble motor on the brake pedal is spinning continually and i'm trying to figure out how to disable it Also about half the buttons on my wheel will not map?

9. Leon Mason

Leon Mason Gamer

I’m getting exactly the same issue! It’s so annoying, I have been waiting and waiting for this since it was announced and it’s broken at launch! You’d think steering input bugs would have been ironed out. Wish I had got it on PS4 Pro now and just accepted the crappy resolution to at least play it!

10. Manfredb762

Manfredb762 Rookie

My Fanatec also Not work, no detection

11. Manfredb762

Manfredb762 Rookie

I have the Same Problem with My Fanatec, please help. New Game, but i cannot Play

12. Circled area seems to be the issue....On Steering Wheel option but left column showing steer stick (right stick/left stick)
    Throttle/brake (normal/reverse)
    Neither setting makes any difference for steering/brake hardware.
    Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec V3 brakes.

Attached Files:

13. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

Guys, make sure to report the bugs you encounter so they can take notice easier and fix them earlier.

14. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

The game contains Fanatec sponsorship and yet doesn't work with their wheels right out of the box. I feel like I'm the lead role in a black comedy.

ORO ERICIUS and RhythmMachine like this.
  15. Bug sheet sent in.

16. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

I had the same problem (Fanatec CSW V2.5 and CSL Elite pedals) and could solve it like this:
    Unplug the USB cable from the steering wheel in the game and then plug it back in, my pedals have already been recognized and I can also steer.
    But the force feedback, sorry what do I want with great physics when the FFB is so terrible?

ORO ERICIUS likes this.
  17. I'll try that work around in the morning.....got to try to fix one of the Fanatec Universal Hub button boxes first.....seemed to smash it while trying to get the game to recognise anything. At least I got the game on disc, I can always use it for a frizzbee.

18. Biganda

Biganda Rookie

No force feedback at all for me on Logitech G290.

19. Same for me.:D
    I can still feel it several hours after I've finished too!

You have to choose another button.
    For me, the Up arrow won't cycle HUD, but O does.;)

I hated it yesterday and today I'm get t in g us ed t o t he f ra me r ra te.

KBSMotorsports and krambulle like this.
  20. @Totall Wrytoff At least you've had a chance to t e s t t h e f r a m e r a t e :mad:

21. muck7race

muck7race Rookie

Had the same problems but find a solution.
    Once in the pitlane remove usb connection from wheel not from Xbox. connect again. Then steering and pedals are working. Go to settings an define shift pedals.
    If you then have still problems with the steering and force feeback (uncontrolled movement) go to Settings at the steering wheel and chose sen = 900. there might be a problem caused with sen = Auto. Back to the game and have fun. Might not be the easiest solution but it works.