1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 11am and I still cant play my digital preordered copy on xbox one?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DNR_Gaming, Jun 23, 2020.

1. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

I preordered the game and I cant launch it, am I missing something?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GT2 Packed still locked Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Is Cheating in ACC still possible -Seriously- Dec 13, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Shared Memory: AC version still reports 1.7 Apr 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Throttle blip OFF but still blipping. Feb 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American DLC - One great track, still must have Nov 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are there still brake pedal problems with logitech g29? Nov 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOXXS version is still a joke after so long time ? Oct 30, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is there still support for Assetto Corsa? Oct 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Still... disconnected Sep 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.7.13 - XBox Series X - Fanatec Podium DD2 - FFB still not working Jul 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Compeotizione - G923 - turning steering wheel freezes graphics but sound still plays Mar 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WTF, thrustmaster tmx wheels still lose all FFB in races. Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Still no multiplayer connection Mar 21, 2022

3. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

You can play the game 6pm. In the store there is the relasetime.

4. Same for me- it just say pre order

5. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

So basically i'll play tomorrow? lol

Nice one!

6. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

In germany I can play at 18:00. I thought this is the same as 6pm / post meridiem? Why tomorrow?

7. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

Cause not everyone can play in the evening? June 23rd starts at midnight, that’s why I preordered in the first place

8. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

Allright Sir :)

9. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Then you play it the next day. They can't suit everybody's schedules.

10. The time standing there for weeks that's will be released at 18:00 CET. So everyone who preordered can read this

11. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

except for the people who can't read :-D

12. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

Not written anywhere on the xbox store btw, damage control much? Lol

13. On my Xbox it says available at June 23rd 18:00 above the wish list button. 4 hours wait will be survivable. Maybe is have something to do with a day one update?

14. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

Dunno bro, I m not saying its kunos fault, im just pissed off lol

f.e.negroni likes this.
  15. It is pretty bad though!! I don't like digital downloads, it's taken me years to accept that this is the way things are heading. I own ACC on PC since open beta, but I ordered the Xbox One version for my son. Luckily they offer a disc version for console, which I pre-ordered for him and it arrived yesterday.

It's a shame that those who've bought the digital version have to wait 18 hours into release day, to actually play it. Even those who walk into a store can play before the digital release!! I remember people queueing outside game stores at midnight opening events for Big titles, this all seems a sad step back!!

I'm sure this is probably out of Kunos's hands, but I would be pissed if I paid for something and had to wait longer than others to have it!

16. At the top of the page in the XBOX store mine says "You own this game". At the bottom where it shows the release date, it doesn't have a time. Maybe I missed it before, but any way you look at it, it's stupid to have the console say I can't play it, but to check the Microsoft store for the release date (which is apparently not just date, but date and time) when the Microsoft store doesn't actually show it.

17. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

I have to agree, it seems very strange indeed that the people who pre ordered the digital version will be the last to play it, in a general sense. Anyway it is what it is, looking forward to getting stuck in, i have been waiting a long long time for something like this.
    A single series rather than the usual hundreds of cars in other titles.. I look forward to racing fellow Xbox One X guys and getting maybe a group together (non league racing) juts to have a bit of fun racing on a Fri or Sat evening maybe.

Philip Antonia and Tonydoc10 like this.
  18. It's certainly great to see a series other than F1, getting the "full works" treatment. :)