1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 State of the Game (even on Xbox One X)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ORO ERICIUS, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Leon Mason

Leon Mason Gamer

Do not get excited I have my physical copy and it does not work! The steering wheel is not recognised! Great way to annoy customers on Day 1, release a driving game you cannot use with a wheel.

2. Yup, my son has been disappointed he can't get his wheel to work! :mad: Has anyone got the International GT DLC working or is it not enabled yet. He said it asks for a code, but we don't have a code with his physical copy and it was a pre-order?

3. Dean Argent

Dean Argent Rookie

You should get your code sent by email from whoever you got your physical copy from , got a email from the suppler this morning for mine entered the code and nothing !maybe check your emails.

Philip Antonia likes this.
  4. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

State of the game even on the Xbox 1X !!!

I’m running ACC on the 1X and it’s ace. Even with the 30fps.
    It’s actually no where near as bad as I thought it would be.

My copy was from Game (uk) and the DLC code was sent via email this morning before the game arrived.
    Redeemed it in the Xbox store and it all downloaded fine after I restarted the game the new tracks unlocked.
    My wheel (Thrustmaster TS-XW) wasn’t recognised at first but after a restart it was picked up.
    All I had to do was reset the bindings, then edit them to the buttons of choice and change the DOR in game because it was set at 40* for some reason.
    I’ve left it at 540* for now.
    I’ve spent about 2 hours on it so far and I’m loving it.
    It feels really good on my TS-XW and I can feel so much detail.
    The graphics and sound are fantastic so at the moment I can’t say anything bad about it.

ORO ERICIUS and jaxx_za like this.
  5. Thank you mate, will keep an eye on emails

6. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Not sure where you ordered from but I didn't get an email it was on the site where I ordered. Had to go into my account and then digital orders to find the code.

7. Thank you, I ordered from Base.com and I haven't received an email. I'll look in my account :)

8. Nothing showing on my Base.com account. I'll have to check my payment card to see if they attached the code to it when collecting the funds. o_O