1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 ACC Supported Wheel Update? Fanatec?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jake Lambie, Jun 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Anyone here on Fanatec CSL Elite. So far I'm finding the force feedback a major step down from AC. It's too weak and feels dead in the middle. Even my wheel fan isn't is quiet! 5 minutes with AC and you can tell it's really being worked. Not so with ACC.

Seb007 likes this.
  2. Monoke

Monoke Gamer

Edit: my wheel fan is quiet.

3. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

I'm also sorry to say that, but what's the point? A Fanatec branded game in which the most expensive and best peripherals do not work, or only partially with some workarounds ... welcome to ACC they said. Welcome to the best SIM on Console they said. Well ... we have to wait. What do we learn from this? Never buy and play again on the release day.

4. I Didn't realize it but both motors were spinning Accel and Brake pedal so i just took the plate off and unplugged them for now,Hopefully a fix will be Available soon,i did submit it to the support thread?

5. I'm Sorry man but the Angry Face Really made me Crack up as i Know Your Frustration lol,Thank you

6. Teph

Teph Rookie

Ha super n'importe quoi je connecte et je déconnecte l’usb ,moi avec mon DD1 Fanatec je vais pas m’amuser a faire cela ,je vais plutôt désinstaller ce jeu de ****e ,je vais pas bousiller mon volant pour un jeu pas fini une vrai arnaque quoi :(

7. Teph

Teph Rookie

[QUOTE = "rich1e I, post: 1144943, membre: 135835"] Les gars, assurez-vous de signaler les bugs que vous rencontrez afin qu'ils puissent en prendre connaissance plus facilement et les corriger plus tôt. [/ QUOTE]
    A ouaih il veut pas que je les payent aussi, mais n'importe quoi qu'il aillent plutôt en formation tous ses incompétents ...

8. JFJ

JFJ Rookie

Unplug your usb for the wheel. With a controller Start the game and get into a session just with the controller. To the point your are sitting in the pit ready to go. Pause, turn off the controller, turn on the wheel/plug in the wheel, log in if necessary and then follow the diagonal boxes to get back into the session.
    Does that work? Same issue with Logitech G920, which is solved with this workaround. That said FFB still very weak and loose on center.

9. Teph

Teph Rookie

[QUOTE = "ORO ERICIUS, post: 1145617, membre: 256651"] Je suis également désolé de le dire, mais à quoi ça sert? Un jeu de marque Fanatec dans lequel les périphériques les plus chers et les meilleurs ne fonctionnent pas, ou seulement partiellement avec quelques contournements ... bienvenue à l'ACC, ont-ils déclaré. Bienvenue sur la meilleure carte SIM sur console, ont-ils dit. Eh bien ... nous devons attendre. Que retenons-nous de cela? N'achetez et ne jouez plus jamais le jour de la sortie. [/ QUOTE]
    bien dit;)

10. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I did that and got the wheel to at least be recognized. Mapped the gear shifters, headed out of the pits just to see how everything felt, noticed that the wheel was trying to kick back hard whenever I would turn, let go of it and now it does this all of the time.

I can forcefully hold the wheel to get it back to center and it will stay there but if I move it slightly either direction, it starts again.

I've also noticed that once this starts and I try to go back into the settings, steering lock has been reset from 900 to 0 and I can't change it. The only way to change it is to shut everything down and reboot but then when the shaking starts, it resets again.

11. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

@Jezza819 adjust your DRI setting, maybe it helps

12. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

13. JFJ

JFJ Rookie

Try unplugging and re-plugging while in the game, not during start up

14. JFJ

JFJ Rookie

I've noticed you can't change the lock until you are in a session. try that

15. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I was in a practice session, however this was at the same time the pedals and steering wouldn't work which makes me wonder if it was just that the wheel wasn't fully being recognized at the time.

Unplug the USB from the console end or from the wheel end? Because I've heard that is the way to get the wheel and all controls recognized.

It was the DRI setting that was the problem with the spinning. Once I set that back to off the spinning stopped but the pedals and steering didn't work. Unplugged from the console end then the power light on the wheel went out. That scared me at first but I unplugged the power supply and plugged it back in and restarted it and everything was normal.

16. JFJ

JFJ Rookie

I unplug as the xbox, which works.

17. Jacob Varble

Jacob Varble Rookie

I have a Logitech G920 and before the patch that came out not to long ago I’ve had no problems with my force feedback but ever since the patch update on Xbox one my wheel has not been able to register any force feedback what so ever. Any reason why? I went and played other games to see if was just my wheel but every game that I played the feedback worked just fine.
    Please help

18. Teph

Teph Rookie

Kunos nous prend pour des cons avec leur mise a jours qui sert a rien, quelle bande de glandeur .Franchement ils en ont rien a foutre de nous les joueurs de console ils ont juste encaissé les dollars .LAMENTABLE kunos