1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Fantastic car in AC. :eek:

sissydriver likes this.
  2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

what optimization do you mean? better sound? better physics?

3. Jynnantonix

Jynnantonix Simracer

What's happening at 15:00?

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

hype train.....people ask for more cars and tracks after gt4.
    with gt3 and gt4 i have so much to explore, dunno if i can handle this amount of car/track combos.o_O

anthony galmiche likes this.
  5. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Better servers??

6. Psit

Psit Alien

Text in trailer: "coming on PC" doesn't sound right to me?
    I am no expert and English is not my native language but i am pretty sure it should be something like: Coming to PC.

Edit: Same stands for the next text mentioning consoles.

GCCRacer and Whitestar like this.
  7. houssen

houssen Racer

better optimization in fps

yesterday in the racedepartament interview all questions about the dlss 2.0 vr improvements never answer

Rolz and Ale Robles like this.
  8. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Heheh, yeah they should really keep their private sex life out of trailers. :D
    "coming all over PC"?

th3o, anthonylroy, GCCRacer and 6 others like this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Aris said multiple times that its an continuous improvement, when they could improve something, they improve it. So your question is just pointless. Love it (it seems that you do not love it, most time you are very salty), change it (you can not), leave it.
    Thats what you can do.

lero, GCCRacer, AndyK70 and 2 others like this.
  10. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

11. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

sissydriver likes this.
  12. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Calm down

13. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Lets be optimistic, only 5 more days till July :D

sissydriver likes this.
  14. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

I think you already know the answer mate, RTX 3090

Robert Euller, Psit and houssen like this.
  15. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Ale Robles - and we now that you have the same negative attitude. Come on guys. When you dont like it, just go somewhere else but stop the destructive posting here. Its just annoying. Please.

chksix, lero, jaxx_za and 3 others like this.
  16. marcos1988

marcos1988 Racer

Really looking forward to the GT4's! Just like the game and the first DLC, instabuy!

NemethR, Muxi-Mux, LATE4APEX and 2 others like this.
  17. houssen

houssen Racer

you have to respect the different decisions of the people ...

you give your opinion and I mine there is no black and white there are more colors

I'm just saying what I wish
    is this bad? or I have to ask you before if you can write this message in the forum
    let's be sensible
    we're wasting time on this

18. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I think the problem with some posts, is they are nothing more than wishes, serves no purpose, who doesn't want better performance.
    Nobody is going to post that the current performance is good enough, and doesn't want improvements,...we're wasting time on this.

And as posted by Kunos numerous times.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  19. Psit

Psit Alien

I dont know about that but its certainly coming all over the consoles right now XD

Whitestar and vlado Cro like this.
  20. The point is that they do not check this thread.
    Since this is generic, we could even talk about speghetti.
    I mean, if someone wants to complain, it is legit.
    But being educated, of course...

Edit: they should not check this thread

LATE4APEX likes this.