1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Unbelievable Experience

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mark Ryan, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

ok ok 30 FPS aside, what a game this is!!!!! I have come away from two online sessions and i am literally sweating like a pig...... I was skeptical about the game, can it be that good???

Th amount of concentration required to keep it together for a 10 - 15 minute stint is intense... Honestly frame rate, and choppiness aside ( we all know why its like this),,,, its one of the best if not the best experiences i have had on the console, racing that is....

Credit where credit is due Aris and team...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Buhler motor upgrade for fanatec wheels=unbelievable driving in ac Dec 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Unbelievable Amazing multi player ! May 15, 2014
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone have experienced the same glitch? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Thrustmaster T-GT2 experiences? Nov 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Oct 8, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions 3060 Ti on 3440x1440 - Any experience? Sep 5, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Two separate Fanatec wheel racing experiences, which one is correct? May 12, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer A Report Option would really improve the open lobby experience Apr 15, 2021
    Screens & Videos Tokyo Shutoko Expressway | Cruise Life Experience Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality new mirror settings improve VR experience a lot Feb 22, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions My experience with G920 on Xbox and recommendations Feb 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions A couple or errors that are spoiling my experience Dec 7, 2020

3. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

Same here, just did 3 hours without even realizing lol, the only thing I don’t understand is if its normal that the ffb is so much lighter compared to ac1, is it like that on pc as well?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Biganda

Biganda Rookie

I don't have any force feedback at all on my G290. Absolutely zero

5. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

I have a g920 as well and I can feel some feedback, just kinda light, and the understeer effect seem to be much more high than ac, like the steer gets so light when i lose traction on the front wheels. But again might be like this on pc too?

6. Teph

Teph Rookie

[QUOTE = "Mark Ryan, post: 1145237, membre: 229502"] ok ok 30 FPS à part, quel jeu c'est !!!!! Je suis sorti de deux sessions en ligne et je transpire littéralement comme un cochon ...... J'étais sceptique à propos du jeu, est-ce que c'est bon ???

La quantité de concentration requise pour rester ensemble pendant 10 à 15 minutes est intense ... Franchement, la fréquence d'images et les sauts de côté (nous savons tous pourquoi c'est comme ça) ,,,, c'est l'un des meilleurs sinon le meilleur les expériences que j'ai eues sur la console, la course c'est ...

Crédit où le crédit est dû Aris et son équipe ... [/ DEVIS]

7. Teph

Teph Rookie

Alors toi franchement ta pas du jouer a beaucoup de jeu de simu, je pense plutôt que tu ais amis avec les gens d’assetto corsa ,car tous le monde se plein du jeu qui n’est pas fini impossible de jouer avec un volant fanatec dd1 de qui se moque ton ,vas voir un peu les avis sur xbox one ou ps4 ....

8. Hiddn

Hiddn Racer

Couldn’t agree more. Can’t get enough of zolder with AI at 90%. Just gets better by the lap

Hammerpgh likes this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@DNR_Gaming - The FFB in ACC is really light in comparison to AC and when you overdrive it (i did it a lot in the past) its nearly gone. For me it was a learning process over some months and now AC is plain dead. Feels artificial. But i never touched ACC on console, think we need guys that can do both to have a real trustworthy answer ;)

10. DNR_Gaming

DNR_Gaming Gamer

Yeah after a few hours im getting the hang of it and it feels more normal and much more detailed than ac1

11. Hi guys, the force feed-back is there and you can gerl all the G force on the car suspension and bumps, especially if you l’aie à setup that makes the car under steering. minimum force to 15, others 100 on ffb settings. Also, the more caster you have, the more forces on the front, the more feedback you have. And if you make the car higher you’ll feel really well the high and ups on the tracks like at spa or zolder. Once again, the feeback is really dependent of the car setups, which helps setting up to you driving style.
    Don’t even try the same setups on each card, that jus doesn’t work at all.
    Love this game, can’t wait for the updates that will fix the FPS trouble I guess.
    PS : my wheel is a Thrustmaster TMX pro with a setup for each cars, because rotation angle is different on each.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    Hammerpgh likes this.