1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 The game wont load single player endurance races if there is a practice or quali session enabled.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Kevin Kirk, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

The game wont load single player endurance races if there is a practice or quali session enabled. The couple of times i have disabled any practice or quali sessions it did load the race but not sure if it will load it everytime with those off. You click start in the main menu and it goes as for as the black logo screen, you can hear the garage people talking in the background but freezes and wont load any farther. The only way to back out to the main menu is to quit the game and restart the game.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch, after pressing Start Engine Feb 27, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont start on launch been trying to fix for over a week please help Jul 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds New to game, fresh install, Game wont launch. Jan 23, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game wont Start after Hotfix - Critical UE4 Error [audio device error] Dec 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting I Just bought the game , It wont open [Corsair driver issue + doc folder synced under OneDrive] Oct 31, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G923 is recognized in settings but wont work in game Jun 26, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch/crashes while launches Oct 18, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch, after pressing 'Start Engine' Oct 15, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game wont start Jul 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Downloaded but game wont launch Apr 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting game wont start on steam Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.2 update, game wont even launch, Unreal crash [unsupported .pak files in game folders] Dec 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Apps Wont Show In Game Apr 14, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game starts but wont go into race Sep 20, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just bought the game wont open Jul 15, 2018

3. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Haven't tried this yet but I'll look at it on my Xbox this evening when I get back on the console.

Kevin Kirk likes this.
  4. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

did you ever have a chance to test this? Last night i just left it sitting and the thing finally loaded after 45 minutes.

5. Hammerpgh

Tried it tonight and it worked fine. What customer weekend settings did you use? and what car and track? I tried the Aston Martin at Nurburgring in 2018 and Silverstone in 2019. Birth sessions started up fine for me.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Kevin Kirk likes this.
  6. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

doesnt matter what car or track i use, and in any mode were practice and quali is a option. If I have a practice or quali session enabled for the week end it will freeze or hang on the black ACC logo screen. You can hear background voices and so on. Like said the other night i just let it stay froze without restarting the game and it eventually finished loading the race at almost 45 minutes. So far i have just been disabling practice and quali parts of the weekend and doing 2 hour races in custom weekend mode. With those disabled it loads the race fine.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  7. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

8. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

Sorry for the double post

9. Hammerpgh

That's very strange and really annoying to not be able to have the full weekend without that long wait. What wheel do you use (assuming you use a wheel of course). If you do maybe leave it unplugged and see if you get into the session then plug the wheel in at that point. Just trying to think of anything you can try.

10. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

a TMX, i am also on a OG xbox. Usually i do the wheel thing on the main menu screen before entering a race.