1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Skaven Zverov, May 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

You are welcome :) Enjoy! :)

2. giustino

giustino Gamer

Are there some good news about italian translation?

3. Yisus

Yisus Gamer

Unsuscribe

4. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

This is great. I can't imagine the amount of hours and research put into this. Brilliant work.

this should be a sticky

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  5. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

FYI this link doesn't work for me. I get this message: "{"message":"token expired","code":401,"payload":null}"

6. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Glad you like it :)

7. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Thanks, i don't know why it stopped working, i removed the link. You have the link above, scroll down and load full rez image, then right click, save as.... or take PDF file from OP :)

Whitestar likes this.
  8. dek

dek Racer

Great stuff.

9. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

46w5o3.jpg

Skaven Zverov and Snoeipaard like this.
  10. Thank you very much for this brilliant guide ;)

11. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Glad you find it helpful :)

12. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Glad you like it, hope it helps :)

13. Mjolnir1

Mjolnir1 Rookie

Thank you!

14. alexpass80

alexpass80 Rookie

15. giustino

giustino Gamer

16. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

17. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Hi All,

On the bottom of the sheet it states that the bump setting should be lower than the corresponding rebound setting for dampers.
    I always use this rule of thumb to setup my car but now I see that all BMW M4 Aggressive setups have it the other way around.
    Or could a 12 bump actually be reflecting a lower setting than a 10 rebound? It's a higher number but not necessary higher setting?

18. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@De Breuk well in my opinion this setup guide is for GT3 with much aero, much downforce and cars are very pitch sensitve. GT4 do not have these features/issues and require a complete other setup strategy, more like a "normal" road car.

I think for GT4 would be better to have a separate sheet.
    Don't know if @Skaven Zverov wants to do that.

19. C#27

C#27 Gamer

That is very much possible. There are different valves used inside a damper for bump and rebound, which means that the damper forces vary naturally between bump and rebound, where usually rebound gives much higher forces. The settings we get most likely are the clicks you can set on the damper, that let you open or close those individual valves in discrete steps to influence the damping forces.
    So due to the different base geometries of the valves it is very likely that a higher setting on bump still gives less damping forces than a lower setting on rebound.

Skaven Zverov and De Breuk like this.
  20. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I hope he will, i'm gt4 addicted in a way i never thought possible!