1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Real Head Motion for ACC is here!

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by WallyM, Apr 8, 2020.

1. OlivierMDVY

OlivierMDVY Racer

By the way your app is also working fine with AC.

2. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

Does anyone know if facetracknoir works for Acc? They have some information
    upload_2020-6-18_13-44-7.png

3. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

It does, for some users good, my experience: not really smooth in movement, sometimes the PS3 cam doesn't detect eyes
    Also when you move your head (to left for example) your eyes have to move to the right, it doesnt feel natural (28" single screen)

4. crimespree

crimespree Racer

Recently I've found RHM to be quite jittery overt bumps, not sure if this is more noticeable for me after the 1.4 update or after sorting freesync, but it was definitely different from what i was used to and how it operates in AC.
    It seems to get improve if I increase the ingame lock to horizon to 30%, it's like it's not fighting against itself. I tried all the settings and this was the best I could come up with. hmmm, honestly not sure if something has changed.

5. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Did you recently update your windows 10 to "build 2004" ? It breaks rhm a little bit.

SANDER van DORN [GER] likes this.
  6. MABR

MABR Gamer

I have also updated to Windows 10 2004. RHM, also the AC- version runs delayed or somehow slower since then. Also when moving with the mouse the RHM window jerks. The same behaviour with my Soundblaster Z driver, when I want to adjust the volume, it only works delayed. I haven't found out what the problem is, I think a Windows Update will fix it sometime.

7. SunBro

SunBro Alien

THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU

You have no idea how relieved i am right now. I've done EVERYTHING i can other than a windows rollback (i don't use system restore) i was this close to turning myself in to the closest asylum. There are literally no one else complaining about this. I thought i was the only one. Been dealing with this for the past 96 hours... I stayed up till 4 am friday morning to fix this despite having an important meeting... Let's hope the sluggish behavior gets fixed soon. I need to drive again. Can't drive without rhm's amazing slip angle velocity functionality..... i abhor looking to apex via steering wheel movement.

MABR likes this.
  8. MABR

MABR Gamer

Yeah, you're right. Right now, this seems to be the only way. I had noticed it before and also thought that I was the only one. But that way I could have spared you sleepless nights. Unfortunately too late. :D

SunBro likes this.
  9. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Hey man, knowing that nothing's wrong on my end makes me forget all the frustration i had. Let's hope even if microsoft doesn't fix it, @WallyM could take a look.

MABR likes this.
  10. crimespree

crimespree Racer

yeah that will be it. Thanks!

11. WallyM

WallyM Alien

When I get the Windows update, I'll take a look.

SANDER van DORN [GER] and SunBro like this.
  12. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Thanks. Just don't do the same mistake i did. Backup/system restore first :D

WallyM likes this.
  13. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

14. SunBro

SunBro Alien

15. Whitestar

16. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Yeah you're right. My bad. I still remember this app using gameinput tho'. Might be bad memory.

Whitestar likes this.
  17. Dcully

Dcully Gamer

What does this do that the 3rd cockpit view in ACC already does guys?
    Doesnt that somewhat simulate head movement?

18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It does, but in my opinion the head movement is much too exaggerated.

Romneyb and Whitestar like this.
  19. Whitestar

How's that update coming? Have you dipped your toes yet? :)
    I'm getting the "upgrade itch" myself, but I don't really dare take the plunge before I know that RHM will work properly.

20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I'm not going to be Microsoft's tester, thank you very much :)