1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing MP Mixed-Class Racing - GT3/GT4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Günthar Rowe, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I haven’t seen anywhere confirming that GT3 and GT4 can be run online together?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Driving Position and Ergonomics Feb 20, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Discussing AI (no reports) Mar 20, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Discussing AC vs. ACC Aug 24, 2020
    ACC Physics Discussing the BMW M6 GT3 Jul 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Discussing GT4 in ACC Jul 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Release 1.3.1x Apr 15, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Who's at Fault? - Discussing Racecraft and Incidents Jan 15, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Discussing hardware, rigs and performance [CONTROLLER REPORTS IN THE CONTROLS SECTION PLEASE] Nov 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Unreal Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Driving Views Apr 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Discussing ACC Safety rating Feb 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22 Dec 28, 2018

3. Would not expect anything until officially announced by Kunos.
    Many things rumored, expected, or demanded are restricted by the SRO license - if I got that right.

4. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Well, multiclass in MP I think it's going to be possible, it only depends on which car class you choose when you join MP.
    My question is whether the MP user interface will be ready for multiclass, showing both your general position and your class position, and differentiating the two classes in the classification table.

AndyK70 likes this.
  5. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I don't know if this is right but I know that gt4 has less power than gt3. Like 400 hp gt4, and 550 gt3..... who take 400 hp against gt3?

6. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

You aren't supposed to race the GT3, just use the same track at the same time.
    It's also a good training for managing traffic.

7. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Günthar Rowe - this question was asked in the stream, the answer was - single player no, multiplayer yes :)

FriendOfJah likes this.
  9. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

I hope there are sites where classes are mixed

10. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Yes, GT3 and GT4 will run together in multiplayer (confirmed by Kunos in many streams). No multiclass in single player.

What's more - it looks like you don't have to own GT4 DLC to race your GT3 car in multiclass online races.

11. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

This is a great thing !!! Well done Kunos!

12. I dont know. In theory we should also have that for am, silver and so on. But we havent

Kopiller likes this.
  13. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Definitely. ;)

Madsen and Pier84 like this.
  14. Audun Sjøen

Audun Sjøen Gamer

Yes we have, just choose the different categories in the garage menu, Overall (Pro), ProAM, and AM, and you will get the qualifications

15. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

WooHoo!!!

16. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

All servers are configured to allow multiclass out of the box. One would have to manually alter the entrylist to change this.

sissydriver likes this.
  17. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

OK, perfect! Thanks for the info!

18. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

I can't wait to purchase the GT4 DLC pack tomorrow!!!

theivansk and sissydriver like this.
  19. ORCV RACING

ORCV RACING Rookie

Thanks for the question. Because that's exactly what is crucial for me to get the GT4 Pack. Driving on every route and together with GT3. Similar to the VLN Germany Nordschleife. Kunos could make so much money with the Nordschleife GT3, GT4 and TCR. That is exactly what Simracer want.

I hope it works together. Otherwise ... hmmm

20. Did anyone catch if they gave a reason why at all? I wonder if it's planned for SP when we get the British GT pack, after all that's the essence of British GT, and the best bit of the race when the GT3s start to catch the GT4s. It would be odd to have British GT without multiclass.

Stepy likes this.
  21. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

One of the reasons they have given is that because none of the current series in the game have multiclass so they won't add it into the game. Though i'm also guessing that they probably don't think it would be worth putting resources into making that feature work properly. Probably better to have no multiclass than have crap multiclass lol. British GT is just tracks from what i have heard too.

John Hargreaves likes this.