1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT4 DLC regional pricing [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER]

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by EddardBey, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EddardBey

EddardBey Gamer

Game is 61 Turkish liras but dlc 168 Turkish liras. Why !?!?

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Pfei likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Is there away of adding the Toyota Supra GT4 to the dlc May 27, 2021
    ACC General Discussions GT4 DLC Cost still wrong? Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 Custom Championship on DLC Tracks Oct 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GT4 DLC Pricing still unfixed??? Aug 22, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting When will the devs fix the GT4 DLC price on Argentina? Aug 7, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Selecting GT4 DLC in single player partially bricks game when selecting no to purchasing DLC. Jul 19, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.5 and GT4 Season DLC are out now on Steam! Jul 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room New free DLC: GT4 by Guerilla Mods Apr 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Which DLC required for a full GT3/GT4 grid? Mar 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Console release, GT4 DLC and more! Mar 11, 2020
    Suggestions GT4 series car pack DLC May 31, 2016
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay GT4 not leaving PIT in Multi-class race Jan 28, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues GT4 and ARBS Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions GT4... but does the bop exist? Dec 29, 2023

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Where did you buy your game :D Game currently costs 40 euros (313 turkish liras)

AndyK70 likes this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well, 168 Turkish liras is around 20EUR.
    That is the price for the DLC.

The game for me is 39.99 EUR for me.
    Maybe there is a local Summer sale in Turkey for you guys, and the game is cheaper because of that.

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

lol game for 61 liras....:D

6. Diabolus

Diabolus Gamer

Apparently you guys never heard of regional pricing.

Ismail Guneysu likes this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

nvm.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  8. Diabolus

Diabolus Gamer

9. Tremeslay

Tremeslay Rookie

I was about to create a post about this. I was waiting for this dlc for a long time but dlc's price doubling up the game's price. I mean forget about Liras, 61 units for original game and 167 for GT4 dlc. :D
    Kunos, just fix it please. :/

10. EddardBey

EddardBey Gamer

I want to race with BOM m4

11. Tremeslay

Tremeslay Rookie

I wanna race with all of those beauties. I even write "we need preorder" in facebook page for that. When I wake up, I directly look at the price and meh. Im sad. I did even made the math wrong. Look I wrote "doubling the price" but it actually almost triples. LoL

EddardBey likes this.
  12. M3RT0V -_-

M3RT0V -_- Rookie

As you know, Turkey's currency is low, We can buy games and dlcs lower prices thanks to Steam Currency. First image belongs to main game. You see the main game price is $4.44 as converted. If you look at the second picture, you'll see the GT4 DLC. DLC seems $24 for Turkish Region. Our currency is not high as much as franc or riyal. Probably there is a problem with regional pricing because dlc price looks really high. I hope it will be fixed soon and we can buy and try it on the game. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

LATE4APEX, romandevision and TesthoNy like this.
  13. Pfei

Pfei Rookie

Same in Argentina. DLC is nearly FOUR TIMES the price of the base game!

Screenshot (534).png

mau92 likes this.
  14. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Luckily I can race GT3s online without the DLC. Seems not much effort was put into regional pricing for this.

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It might be sad state of affairs but isn't it the part of the price policy due to VPN users?

16. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

What do you expect? A new DLC with 11 completely new cars, development for over a year for $5 ?
    Go to iracing and you won't get 2 cars for $20... go complain there, not here.

I got my ACC in a sale for 20€ instead of 40€ normal price. I happily paid the 20€ for this DLC, still saved way over 100€ compared to iracing.
    Raced my first race in the Camaro and grinning all over my face. Worth every dime!

17. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

I bought the base game for €17.
    €20 for a bit of DLC, no way.

18. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

It is understandable that simracers are complaining. For sure its worth the 20€$but its not balanced when its much more expensive then the whole sim.

19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

The whole sim is priced at 40€, sales don't count when compared to full price of DLC.

20. EddardBey

EddardBey Gamer

I expect regional pricing what is your problem ?

21. Diabolus

Diabolus Gamer

Have you read the thread? Do you know what Steam regional pricing is? Do you know what "purchasing power" is? Have you examined the steamdb s.shots that represent the FULL prices in various countries that are set by Kunos and Steam? NONE is saying it's not worth it man but it's obvious that there's something wrong with regional prices and people are trying to reach Kunos to get it's fixed asap so they can enjoy the DLC as you do.

Wolf WolfZ, sissydriver and Pfei like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.