1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT4 DLC regional pricing [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER]

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by EddardBey, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:rolleyes:

20 € in Germany is a hefty price for a dlc. I still say it’s righteous...

and we have been robbed for a century, so calm down guys...

2. DLC costing three times the price of the base game is in no way 'worth it'. Hopefully it gets corrected.

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Maybe just maybe it’s a way to give you easy acces to the dlc content?
    :rolleyes:

4. sometimes it's really hard to understand you.
    3 posts above you have Marco, the CEO of the company stating they are "fixing it", which implies that somewhere in the chain something went wrong.. and still you're here trying to defend an absurd position with zero understanding about how things work.. weird.

5. Shad Ra

Shad Ra Rookie

I think most people here are not trying to underestimate Kunos work or being cheap and cry for a discount. The major problem is that money translate differently in each country. 20 USD might be fair for someone in USA or Europe but it's not in other regions. Regional pricing exists to protect custumers by adapting the products to their realities.

Just to get things in perspective: Here in Brazil, the minimum wage is less than 200 USD at this moment so 20 USD is 10% of that (math genius btw :D).

And let's hope this is all a mistake. Since Covid lots of currencies lost a lot a value and prices are all around.

sissydriver and romandevision like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

nvm, I’m out of this.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  7. Emerson

Emerson Racer

You need a brain simulator... :rolleyes:

8. Turk

Turk Alien

So the base game is under priced and needs to be increased?

grrdabrr and LATE4APEX like this.
  9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Love you, hit you, boy!

10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

So some are saying that because a countries currency is valued at half another countries' currency, per denomination, a product must be sold in the country with low valued currency, for half the value than at another country, simply based on currency values ?

Or simply based on wages in a country ?

Yep, that makes at lot a economic sense.

The only reason a product should be sold for half its value, is because it cost less to market it in that country.

Anybody here willing to work for half of your wage ?

11. rafael.placce

rafael.placce Rookie

I hope they change it. At this price theres no way Im buying it.
    Plenty of others sims and content that I already own.

12. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

That's the beauty of having freedom of choice innit.....

13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I think the countries in question should just print more money, which can then be used by their citizens to buy the DLC. :cool:

Guido Trampe and LATE4APEX like this.
  14. The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

nangu, R. Iván, JanR and 4 others like this.
  15. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

I'll waiting for fixing price, I even pass Steam sale for this hahahaha

inflation go brrrrrrrr

16. Pfei

Pfei Rookie

Sure, why not? It has always worked well for Argentina! ;)

17. I hope they fix it asap :(

18. rallysmo

rallysmo Gamer

fault go to 505 publisher they dont have any game with regional prices, for instance death stranding cost 1146 pesos, so if the new dlc cost 17.99 euros that explain why its almost the twice of the base game from development countrys, well at least they sell the intercontinental pack with regional price of 155 pesos instead of 480 pesos.

crossfinger maybe they put back the regional prices, i ask to Marco Massarutto in fb about regional prices and check his answer:

"the publisher is aligning all the prices but approvals came late, we are working to fix it"

btw for those complaint about why they sell games cheapers in certain country you must know we have to work 3 or 4 times more to earn 50 euros

19. Yup. I really wanna buy it but 79 BRL for a dlc (more than the game itself) is unjustifiable.

20. Clawd

Clawd Racer

So with price adjustments coming for the DLC, how about those whom purchased it already? Makes me wonder if there will be a refund of the reduced adjustment cost.