1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT4 DLC regional pricing [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER]

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by EddardBey, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

I'm not sure if you can ask for a refund for DLC, but worth a try in this case, but I'd do asap.

2. Price adjustments aren't a sure thing yet. Just because Marco is looking into it doesn't mean that they will be changed.

3. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Gamer

I would like to know if there is also „regional pricing“ for your hardware in your countries? I mean for you pc parts, monitors, ffb wheels and pedals and so on...

LATE4APEX likes this.
  4. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, here in Argentina you pay almost twice as much for every piece of gear (Like 700USD for a G29 or in the neighbourhood of 1000USD for an RTX2070) thanks to taxes and a weak currency. That's our "regional pricing" structure.

R3V3NG3 BR, Dookie, Coanda and 3 others like this.
  5. rallysmo

rallysmo Gamer

that why in the last decade emerge this "trend, dont know how to called" fair prices for development countrys, instead of complaint about piracy they decide to do something offer fair prices and get some profit instead of sell at ridiculous prices and obtain nothing.

because if i can get it for free or paid over 3 times the cost well... for hardware exist some cheaper brands, they offer a amd/nvidia gpu cheaper vs asus

6. I come to expose only my dissatisfaction with Kunos for the amount charged for the DLC GT4 Pack here in Brazil. A DLC cannot cost more than a game, let alone if the content is less than the game. A DLC that delivers 11 cars costs R $ 79.60 here and the regular game costs R $ 75.49 and delivers 22 cars between 2018 and 2019 plus 11 tracks there is no reason to invest in this DLC, I always thought the prices were fair, both for the game as the first DLC that delivered 4 tracks and charged R $ 29.90 here in Brazil. Some will agree, others will not but I have to leave my opinion here, and as many who do not agree will think "don't buy" that is what I will do and if I can I will inform more people why I will not buy it and if I persuade more people I hope I will get.

Stains likes this.
  7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

8. [QUOTE = "AndyK70, post: 1152163, membro: 241514"] Todo o sim custa 40 €, as vendas não contam quando comparadas ao preço total do DLC. [/ QUOTE]

Do you seem to be thrilled, wanting to compare Iracing with Assetto Competizione ?, Iracing is expensive for the service it offers, both servers, driver's license, banning dirty players, among other things. make smarter comparisons, it's not because you bought and liked that you have to pay an absurd price, I also liked the cars but I won't complain about the price.

9. Kunos can shove this DLC where the sun don't shine. I'm not from Brazil either.

10. Emerson

Emerson Racer

On your flat planet this "reasoning" makes perfect sense.

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Care to even attempt to counter my post

Assuming you have the ability to do so,,... but instead, you post absolutely nothing of any value ?

As expected though.

12. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

A Kunos já falou que alguns preços regionais foram errados e que vão mudar. Só aguardar. E a culpa nem foi deles, porque quem gerencia isso agora é a 505 Games.

13. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

The pricing has NOTHING to do with Kunos, read and yee shall learn.

AndyK70, romandevision and Chris 576 like this.
  14. Stains

Stains Simracer

How is printing more money ignorant :p

I'm Jking of course ;)

jaxx_za likes this.
  15. Emerson

Emerson Racer

Not my fault that you don´t understand what "currency" means. :rolleyes:

PS. Just please, don´t try to "prove" that you are right ... sorry to say it, but you are not really that smart :D

16. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

Or you can ask a loan to the bank.... come on..

17. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

If you are talking about "real" 75 are 12 euro... we paid 19 euro and so what you want?

18. I think that's a bit unfair, what's an average salary in your country compared to Brasil?

19. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

People that love simulation must have a pc (high performance) and probably a good wheel. I can't believe that a problem is 10 or 20 or 30 euro... we don't talking about food problem. If you "play" a game 20 euro is not a problem. When they (ex. Kunos) give a priece they know the salary of the country.

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@nrc689 - please read the given information. There went something wrong, it was never planned to sell the game at this price in certain regions of the world. The whole discussion is pointless. No offense, but they work on it and its hopefully fixed soon.