1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A Really Honest Talk About ACC Pricing in Brazil [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER]

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by wedge_one, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

In light of the whole GT4 pricing in some regions debacle last week I decided to write this... post? Rant? Article? And I'm most likely going to receive a lot of flack from my brazilian brethren's for saying this, but the reality is, ACC is cheaper than it should really cost, and the Intercontinental GT Pack is a steal, criminally cheap and really a shame that we were allowed to pay that price in the first place.

For starters, a fair game price in Brazil should be the USD price times 3, and that's the approach even Reiza Studios - which is a brazilian company - uses, and I'm going to use AMS2 as example to make things easier to compare because it costs the same as ACC in USD.

So, both AMS2 and ACC costs USD 39.99, and going by my previous statement that the price in BRL should be the price in USD *3, AMS2 costs 119.99 BRL, but ACC costs 75.99 BRL. This price - the base game price - should most definitely be adjusted to the same price as AMS2, which is, again, 119.99 BRL.

Now let's move to the DLCs: each one costs 19.99 USD, by times 3, they should cost 59.99 BRL each. Currently, the Intercontinental GT Pack costs 28.99 BRL. This is a steal and half of what it should cost.

On the other hand, the GT4 Pack is currently costing 79.99 BRL - more than the current base game price and more than it should cost if you multiply the price in USD by 3.

In conclusion, Kunos and 505 should adjust the brazilian price of the base game and for both DLCs accordingly. And I hope this post serves as a reference for the devs and settles the argument of the pricing, at least for brazilians.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer We REALLY need a player report feature Dec 27, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering is really slow and delayed. Xbox controller Jun 4, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions G923 really that better than G920? Dec 30, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Really don't get the way GPU/GFX works in this game even with 50% overhead Jun 18, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos A car without number plate, it is really possible? May 31, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer A Report Option would really improve the open lobby experience Apr 15, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Really want to use my G2 for ACC (Andrew_wot please contribute) Mar 21, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions G29 FFB : is anyone really happy and satisfied? (Vote) Nov 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Really strange problem...Mercedes gear ratio Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Really Easy VR Guide Step By Step Jul 22, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Really annoying problem with view changing at start of race Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it just me or are peoples eyes really hurting after even a 10m race? XBOX One X Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Audio Really loud random bang in game Mar 29, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Simracers storytime (TL;DR - I really, really enjoy ACC) Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Does RC really works now? Sep 17, 2019

3. anthony galmiche likes this.
  4. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for reaching out on this, but regarding this particular topic: the Assetto Corsa Competizione support forum is only available as a medium of direct technical support for ACC by the developers of the game, for any matters of retail pricing please contact our publisher 505 Games.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    LATE4APEX and sissydriver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.