1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is anyone running ACC on a GTX980?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Carbo-OZ, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Carbo-OZ

Carbo-OZ Racer

Wondering if anyone is running ACC on a GTX980 and if so what sort of frame rates are you managing to achieve?

Info about underlying hardware would also be appreciated eg CPU/RAM combo. Are you running single display, triples or VR?

I'm asking for a friend. Many thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is there anyone running AC with a GeForce 9600 Graphic on win 7 ? Feb 5, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Anyone running 3 controllers ? Mar 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Anyone running a MOTOR modded FANATEC wheel? Stronger Buhler motors? May 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anyone running a GTX 670 video card? Opinions needed... Mar 28, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clear Calibration software logitech - anyone have this? Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone have experienced the same glitch? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone got the TMX wheel to work in the game yet? Apr 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone been able to use the extra buttons on fanatec gt3 v2 rim or similar? Jan 4, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Anyone feel the FFB in ACC is not as sharp as AC? Is Kunos aware of this? [Nope, never heard] Nov 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions anyone ever try the DJI FPV goggles with console gameplay? Jun 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are you anyone driving BMW M6 in ACC? Apr 4, 2021

3. Pandora

Pandora Gamer

Me, since I have a 60Hz Monitor the 60fps I reach are fine for me.

4. Carbo-OZ

Carbo-OZ Racer

Thanks. So single screen at 1080p? What CPU do you have?

5. Liakitsos

Liakitsos Gamer

Έχω οθόνη 60Hz το 60fps, It works well

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  6. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I did before upgrading to my current 1080Ti. The other hardware was the same back then. I ran triples at 1080p 60Hz and had to reduce resolution scaling and details quite a lot to get mostly stable 60fps without AI.
    That was however when ACC was still in beta, and there were quite a few optimizations since then, but if you're running more than one screen on 1080p you might struggle.

Carbo-OZ likes this.
  7. C#27

C#27 Gamer

During the early access phase I used to run ACC with a GTX 970. The CPU was an i5 4690K @ 3,5 GHz and RAM was 8 GB. With a single 1080p screen I managed 60 fps up to 20 AI cars. The GPU wasn't the limiting factor of that system, the bottleneck was allways the CPU as long as you don't expect to run graphics on epic. But mid to high graphic settings were possible and to my eyes it didn't look bad.
    So with a GTX 980 single screen 1080p (probably also a little higher resolution) should be possible, when turning down some graphic settings. But a lot also depends on the CPU in ACC.

8. Pandora

Pandora Gamer

1680x1050 CPU etc are in my signature.