1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing GT4 in ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GONKO, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Do you really think any of us can answer this? We know when you do, that is if KUNOS announces such a DLC

2. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Good thread, I enjoy reading your thoughts and views on the GT4's. This is the first DLC I can't buy (lost my job due to corna, have to save every single penny), but I still come to the forums every now and then.

3. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Hi SuperMonaco, this would be a great addition to acc, but after the british dlc later this year, there is no further info whether Kunos will continue the acc project or move to something else. Honestly I think that if they continue with acc they will work first on the american and asian circuits before bringing out more EU circuits. We have to wait some months to know

4. theivansk

theivansk Racer

The alpine does not tolerate the kerbs that well..at least like the m4

5. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

Side effect of driving GT4 is that when you come back to a GT3 car...they appear twice as fast :D

I did GT3 race last night and had feeling I'm absolutely doing hot lap after a hot lap...but then checked my timings, I was off my fastest time by 1-2 sec.

theivansk, Batch and flihp like this.
  6. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

The small additional panel showing pit requirements introduced in 1.5 isn't showing up after 1.5.1

MOD EDIT: it does, but only in race sessions with mandatory rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020
    theivansk likes this.
  7. no way Sherlock

8. kirk heath

kirk heath Gamer

I'm loving this dlc just how different the cars are but still all equal in their own ways most my testing has been at Laguna. Only 3 cars I've managed 1.31s so far are the AMG,BMW and the Ginetta. Been close with the Audi too

Got a GT4 series coming up soon with, I'm torn between the M4 and the R8. In GT3 I usually race the Bentley, so naturally the M4 characteristics are familiar. However I found myself rather enjoying the R8 as I've not really raced mid engines all that much. This seems a good point to start. Any general tips on adjusting driving style, it has poor brakes I've found out but makes up in traction mid and exit in corners

9. TeknoBug

TeknoBug Gamer

Really liking this DLC, haven't spent much time playing this game lately but the GT4 DLC pulled me back in. I was struggling to like the GT4's in iRacing but the ACC GT4's drives much nicer. So far liking both the Cayman and Camaro.

10. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

As you do...

Thought I'd test out the AI in GT4. This was completely unintentional, thankfully turns out they're good. Seems they are willing to use more of the track around Spa compared to the GT3's which tend to shy away from using too much curb.

11. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

I was testing at zolder with different cars. Are gt4 cars supposed to jump every sausage kerb without losing the car? , or hit very hard a kerb and dont unsettle the car a little bit?

I enjoy the gt4 cars a lot, great job kunos, but i find this hard to understand.

12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

The GT4s have much more ride height by the regulations.
    There are some GT4 which do not like curbs, like the Ginetta or Alpine. Those two are low compared to the others.

juandb78 and sissydriver like this.
  13. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Plus, I would imagine some GT4 have quite a bit softer suspension.

At least that's my impression, although I haven't checked the numbers.

Also don't know how the rules could be written to require GT3 to have stiffer suspension, or not allow GT4 to have stiffer suspension.

So I'm probably full of it. :p

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    juandb78 and sissydriver like this.
  14. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

I'm doing a 2019 GT4 Championship with 2 x practice and qualifying sessions and 2 1 hour races with mandatory pitstops but that panel still doesn't come up.

15. Are the GT4's capable of taking Eau Rouge / Raidillon and Blanchimont (spa) flat out like the GT3's?

16. I haven't found one so far. :D

AndyK70 likes this.
  17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I don't think rules should dictate spring rates, IMO it doesn't make sense as every car has different operating windows hence required different springs.
    GT4s have softer springs because they probably need it also lack of sensitive aero also means they don't need stiffer springs.

juandb78 and AndyK70 like this.
  18. kirk heath

kirk heath Gamer

Is this an open or closed lobby. As from what I'm told, that will only be showing and enforced, if it's a closed lobby. Or it's something server side

19. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Sorry should have been more explicit - single player Championship. And before i.5.1 the panel came up in this sort of scenario.

20. kirk heath

kirk heath Gamer

Ah I see, interesting. Checked see if it pops up in GT3 still? Maybe check the bug section