1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The BMW M6 GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Yeah great I'll give her a new try ! I don't know if they changed the setups but the old ones used very low bumpstop range on the rear. It meant that you often were on the bumpstop and you had no rear stability.

2. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

I'd say there's a perceivable improvement. No or minimal time gains on monza and a nice gain on nurburgring (~2/10 so far, finally scratching the 54's).
    It's not massive, but the car feels more stable/less pitch sensitive then before and is more willing to rotate at medium to high speed.

I abandoned the beemer for the better part of a month, so my opinion is quite subjetive.

SANDER van DORN [GER] likes this.
  3. BartZie

BartZie Gamer

For me it feels very nose heavy. I suppose I could work on the setup more and I definitely think my driving style is not ideal for the car but I cannot shake the uncomfortable nose heavy feeling.
    Perhaps I'm too used to my favorite car of them all - the 911. Althoug it also has the engine in somewhat of a "wrong place" ;)

4. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Yeah if you come from the 911, going to big beasty front engine machines you're gonna have a bad time. :D Those cars are understeer simulators !

BartZie likes this.
  5. BartZie

BartZie Gamer

[QUOTE="understeer simulators ![/QUOTE]
    LOL

6. GONKO

GONKO Racer

I don't like the BMW or the Aston....don't suit my style. I prefer a lively car . These feel like trucks haha.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Haven't driven the BMW much lately but for the Aston V12 special event for example the Aggressive preset is way too understeer-y, so a few changes to aero balance help a lot (and helps for the long long straight). Not much setup knowledge required to make the cars more lively to drive.

8. Stefanoes

Stefanoes Gamer

Does anyone have any driving/setup tips for the BMW on Kyalami?
    I just can't get the car to work, i am stuck in de 1:42 mids/highs and understeering everywhere.
    In other cars I can do 1:41 mids. (condition of 25 - 29 degrees track temp / optimal).

9. Is there any change for bmw in 1.5.3?
    Last night I played hotlap on spa with default aggressive setup and in my oppinion the car is turning better and can brake a little bit later than before, turning during braking also feels improved.
    I didnt beat my best lap, but I am sure that with more practice will take advantage of better turning.

10. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

11. I have read the change log, it does not mention anything about bmw.

12. They improved caster 2 weeks ago

georgi iovchev likes this.