1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Butt kicker Gamer 2 SimHub profile

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by DD_Friar, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Stains

Stains Simracer

This works so well especially in Sims that have kerb effect ! Soon to be AC, ACC ;) Only had mine for 3 days and already cant play without it .
    I hope @pankykapus can hot fix in the kerbs telemetry :eek: Im already looking for the ring ;)

Attached Files:

naish likes this.
  2. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

Great news from the devs, thank you

Stains likes this.
  3. Stains

Stains Simracer

It is brilliant news! My question would be why didn't anyone ask earlier? I've only had my Buttkicker for 4 days and asked and got the desired result :)

4. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

I got to kickers just plug into the sub out and I can´t drive without. No addtional software. Maybe I was lucky...

5. Stains

Stains Simracer

If you use software you may find it even better because it isnt sound based but instead the game sends out telemetry for the kicker to react to and with the kerbs now coming it will certainly be the better way :)

6. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

The kerbs are fine here, engine rumble and shifting push too. The buttkickers seem to give the force feedback effects almost 1 to 1.

7. Stains

Stains Simracer

Well if you can hear it, it will come through if it's in the frequency range. The thing about telemetry based means it doesn't need to be heard to be felt. But if your happy that's great. I may use the audio for ACC while I wait for Kunos patch it in.

Nicsos123 likes this.
  8. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  9. Stains

Stains Simracer

No it's a game problem even for AC also that don't send that particular telemetry, I've found that Wotever has stated it on several occasions in my quest to get it working.

10. Stains

Stains Simracer

Thanks mate, do you know when to expect this in the update?

Snoeipaard, Paratus and naish like this.
  11. Stains

Stains Simracer

Sadly this is what Wotever has replied on Discord

"Yep ! Tested it and .... no I won't add it, the result is not what you would expect, it triggers rarely, only from time to time when entering the kerb and leaving the kerb (not all times) i've not understood the actual trigger rules but it's not useable for the purpose"

12. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Thanks @Stains. So, does that mean it is now made available by Kunos, but SimHub won't add the effect?

13. Stains

Stains Simracer

Thats what i get from his reply ! I asked if Kunos could change anything or can i ask Kunos to help but havent heard anything back :(

Snoeipaard likes this.
  14. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

That's too bad. No SimHub for me then.

But if Kunos has added telemetry that wasn't there before, I might try connecting my butkicker amp directly to the game audio.

With AC on the PS4 this worked like a charm. With ACC on the PC it didn't, but it might work now after they added some telemetry.

15. Stains

Stains Simracer

How will the telemetry work through the audio? I thought that was the point with Simhub type software, to access the telemetry and audio just passes sounds.

Snoeipaard likes this.
  16. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Your right, the added telemetry probably wouldn't have had any impact on just the audio. But I'm gonna try anyways. Maybe something has changed in the audio department as well.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  17. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Hi @Slowheit, I'm just now reading your post. May I ask which buttkickers you are using and how you have them connected?

I tried connecting my buttkicker directly to the audio as well, as this worked perfectly for me with AC on my PS4, but it didn't work for me with ACC on the PC.

I then tried SimHub, but quickly found out it didn't support the kerb effects in ACC. So, I then went out and bought SimVibe for $80 or so, just to get the kerbs effects through to my buttkicker. And allthough this workes pretty well, SimVibe also puts out some vibration when it should not, which can be very annoying.

So if you have it working well on just the audio, I am very curious.

18. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

@Stains, I just read the whole thread again. But did we get confirmation that Kunos actually did add the telemetry for the kerbs with the latest update(s)? I don't see this mentioned anywhere. And did Wotever then just test the old situation?

Edit: Damn I want this to work well so badly :D

19. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

We figured out this from the line of 1.5 changelog saying:
    "Kerb, slip, G-force and ABS vibrations added to physics API"

Stains and Snoeipaard like this.
  20. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Ah yes, forgot about that. Thanks.