1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. False.

2. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Another racing weekend!

GT World Challenge - Misano

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe - Misano

GT4 European Series - Misano

GT World Challenge America - Sonoma

Super GT - Fuji

3. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Wtf?
    Watching Misano qualify, i realize that this year the drivers and cars entry list in sprint champ is worse than last year and 2018 season, both in quality and quantity.

4. Considering the economic crisis and covid, it is not a surprise.

NemethR likes this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

@carlossanchez97 yea now i see multiple flashing lumiranks.. so now class leaders have flashing lumirank now...thats cool tbh

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  6. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

I watched some of the Misano stuff but here is a confession: I find it more interesting to watch simracing races in ACC rather than these sprint races. There is 0 overtaking.

For endurance the real world stuff is more interesting.

7. Yesterday there were overtakes, divebombs, retirements, safety car.

Elrann likes this.
  8. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

British GT - James Baldwin with Jenson Teams rocket wins debut race.
    How cool is that? He's an avid sim racer, and obviously we have this livery in ACC.

9. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

I just wonder- why Porsche and BMW not participate in sprint cup? It is just coincidence or it has some reason?

10. There was a bmw last year.
    And almost all porche team are already compiting in many other championships.
    Anyway it could be strategic.

Elrann likes this.
  11. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Exactly, we should be very-very happy that we have races at all.

rolandhuijer likes this.
  12. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

13. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Ahh, well.... That front is actually pretty ugly... :(

14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

The nose is atrocious :D

Freddie Seng likes this.
  15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

BMWs obsession with its double-kidney went a bad way the recent years.

Still looking forward to its performance.

GRFOCO likes this.
  16. I pretend those are 4 kidney.
    As the second step I pretend the two below are not there.
    Look at it like that and it is very beautiful

17. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

They should have skipped the lipstick though LOL

18. C#27

C#27 Gamer

In my head I replaced the idea of kidneys by looking at them as upside down lungs :D
    Still don't think it is beautiful, but at least that way it makes a little more sense to me.

19. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien