1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT4 DLC Pricing still unfixed???

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Gu3st, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gu3st

Gu3st Rookie

It's been a month and the DLC pricing is still too high in Canada. It's over 50% of the cost of the base ACC game. When will this be fixed?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Is there away of adding the Toyota Supra GT4 to the dlc May 27, 2021
    ACC General Discussions GT4 DLC Cost still wrong? Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 Custom Championship on DLC Tracks Oct 9, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting When will the devs fix the GT4 DLC price on Argentina? Aug 7, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Selecting GT4 DLC in single player partially bricks game when selecting no to purchasing DLC. Jul 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GT4 DLC regional pricing [505 - REPORTED TO PUBLISHER] Jul 15, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.5 and GT4 Season DLC are out now on Steam! Jul 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room New free DLC: GT4 by Guerilla Mods Apr 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Which DLC required for a full GT3/GT4 grid? Mar 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Console release, GT4 DLC and more! Mar 11, 2020
    Suggestions GT4 series car pack DLC May 31, 2016
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay GT4 not leaving PIT in Multi-class race Jan 28, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues GT4 and ARBS Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions GT4... but does the bop exist? Dec 29, 2023

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Will not be fixxed. Was explained in one stream. Bad timing from 505. Resellers made profit with buying cheap licenses and sell them. They decided to stop it. :(

4. Gu3st

Gu3st Rookie

Ok. I guess that's the end of the line for ACC for me then. I expected the GT4 pricing to drop to something more reasonable and comparable to the first DLC. Shame that the publishers ****ed it up this badly.

sissydriver likes this.
  5. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

:( GT4 online seems to be pretty dead. I used to be able to get 2 good races in a night, now when I look at GT4 servers theres rarely more than 4 or 5 people.

6. CuaC

CuaC Gamer

Mrgit on twitch organizes regular GT4 races.

dek and sissydriver like this.
  7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Fellow Canuck here.

I think the current USD price is $20.00 US, for the GT4, which converts to within one dollar of the CAD price.

I know it seems to be unfair, but that's reality with currencies.

And the CAD is pretty much were it should be, at this time, compared to the USD

Alos, once again, pricing has nothing o do with Kunos

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.