1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

If I am not wrong, Kunos doing these days some changes on systems that choose for you which region you are based on your IP, so it should be just a temporary issue.

2. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

where's an updated calendar for july?

3. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

4. afaik the creator waits till the first day of the month and builds it from there, usually it works but it might differ someday. As there isn't an oficial source, it's the best we got

5. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

It follows the pattern of the real life schedule. If you know the first two on the 3rd of the month, you predict the rest of the month, which usually is correct.

6. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

It is exactly as vision _slayer and Thomas says. Kunos using for their CP races pattern, so we are able to follow this pattern and come up with calendar.

Kunos sometimes do few changes to their pattern and that’s why it is a bit tricky sometimes for us, however overall I think that we have really accurate prediction.

7. Did the times for the CP races change? I just joined ACC at 9:30 PM in germany, which usually was 30 minutes to the next CP race. The timer showed me a countdown of 3hours and 30 minutes to the next CP race? Did I miss something? The 10pm slot was the only one I could make occasionally (with having a real life and stuff...).

8. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Every first sunday of each month there's only one 2h cp race at 7pm cet, which was the case today.

Ale Robles likes this.
  9. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

|BAD| DavE and Ale Robles like this.
  10. steven_d

steven_d Rookie

Does anyone know if there is a reason why the NA CP servers don't run the intercontinental tracks while the European ones do?

11. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

No official reason has been given, although it’s commonly accepted that since the IGT pack didn’t sell well in the US, Kunos didn’t want to splinter the relatively small group using those servers.

Hopefully as sales of that pack decrease past a certain level, Kunos/505 will see their inclusion in CP as a means to boost sales.

12. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Can't help feeling CP races need a bit of a refresh. The random races at least need to be known on the morning, i.e. I don't feel like planning for a random race only for it to be Brands Hatch, for example. Ideal would be having a randomised calendar which is already announced on the last day of the previous month, with no "random" days after that, if that makes sense.

I assume I'm alone here, but it's very stale at the moment.

At the moment it's awful having an away day when it's Spa, knowing you won't see it again for almost 4 weeks.

Turk, AtreX and Vision_Slayer_525 like this.
  13. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm not a big fan of random either. I'd like to be prepared for a CP race, I think it would be great if there was a practice server and maybe even a rough indication of what the weather would be like for the race. I don't like when the race turns out to be completely different from the qualifying, without a practice season the qualifying is the only chance I have to set up the car (which for me is just tyre pressures). In the real world weather isn't really random, it's a variable within a certain window.

I'm not totally against there being a random race, I wouldn't even be against giving more CP points for the people who want to take that risk. Being able to race well on a random track with random weather conditions would be a good indicator of high skills.

I only get to race on weekends, generally a Sunday because I want to do my bit of practice on a Saturday. If it's a random day it's basically a wash out for me.

AndyK70 likes this.
  14. The whole online experience needs an overhaul IMO. CP races are nice, but there is still a lack of features... Leaderboards, whatever... THey should do it like a season, you get points for your races etc. Best race counts, or average points a week or whatever. Just like iRacing is doing it. That would people engage much more to race! They have something to aim for, actually it is just the feeling of being an official race, what helps not much... We need also GT4 Cps, a more transparent system. An Calendar ingame etc etc. There is much to do!

VeryStef likes this.
  15. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

The only points I need from CP are displayed on my car; those who race often know who the top guys are, just by seeing the numberplates. Making a new points system on top won’t be any greater motivation than already exists.

16. you absolutely don't understand what i mean... but anyway.

17. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

VeryStef and Jack Bancroft like this.
  18. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

The link to the CP Calendar in your signature leads to the fuelcalc.

Elrann likes this.
  19. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Thank you for letting me know! I’ve thought that I’ve put it in plain link, not via BB code:)