1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Skaven Zverov, May 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

#metoo :D

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  2. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Yes, i will do it, give me some time, as I am currently unavailable for anything else than to finish my damn three jobs/projects i am working on and bring them to at least two :D I didn't drive much of the GT4's, i love them, but they are a different beast. I will need some help from guys to put the correct info for the new guide. :)

AndyK70 and kickers2k1 like this.
  3. timkoul

timkoul Rookie

Hi

Can you please explain what is OP and how do I get this PDF? The link above shows only a blurred image, I can't see anything...

4. C#27

C#27 Gamer

OP = original post, meaning the first post of this thread. There you can find everything including the attached PDF.

5. fvandelli

fvandelli Rookie

6. alexpass80

alexpass80 Rookie

7. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

8. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

New version is up!

1.6 on original post, GDrive link.

Still need to expand on dampers, will do it soon. Some changes, some fixes.

Zenzenzic and drsalva like this.
  9. drsalva

drsalva Rookie

Great job Skaven ;)

10. fvandelli

fvandelli Rookie

Thanks for the reply.
    Your link, however, leads me to a version of your wonderful work, still in an English language version, while the link that I had pointed out was the one that should have led me to the Italian version.
    In any case, congratulations on your magnificent work which, even if with some difficulties in translating from English to Italian, is giving me a great help.

11. fvandelli

fvandelli Rookie

I've seen now, the link to download the Italian version now works. Thank you very much.

12. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Thank you :) Glad it helps :)

13. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Hey man, this is awesome :) You can also add my real name, if you want, Adam Isailovic ( admin on Sim Sport Racing ) :)

Can i put this on the original post, to add to other guides?

14. Hi Adam, I'm happy with your positive comment. I added your name and if you write me the Sim Sport Racing link, it will add that too. Of course you can put the webpage on the original post. After all, it all started with your exceptional work.

15. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

I wouldn't call it exceptional, but thanks :D

https://www.simsport-racing.com/ - here is the link for it, we just had awesome 3h Silverstone with Jenson this Friday, hopefully there will be more of that :D

And thanks, i will put your link on OP, and there is more info from your post that i can use in next iteration of the guide :)

alexgeotech09 likes this.
  16. BrewDude

BrewDude Rookie

Any chance you can put this into a PDF file?

17. Solenza

Solenza Rookie

This is really useful guide for understanding car mechanics and setup knowledge! Everybody wants to have guide book like this. :)

alexgeotech09 likes this.