1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

I think that you have just bad luck. I playing ACC since release and never experienced that the CP server is full. Or maybe I have the luck. Just give it a try next time!

3. Ästhetiker

Ästhetiker Racer

Soo. I know I will be finished right away, but i can’t resist asking..

We all know Kunos is working really hard and from time to time we get a Hotfix, but what is the next big thing that will happen to us?

And I am not talking about the „British“ DLC or the improvements in the AI that Stefano is tinkering on twitch...

Elrann likes this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Will be there a "big thing"? :eek:
    Who said this? (no joking, i've just missed the news)

Dewald Nel likes this.
  5. Turk

Turk Alien

After the British DLC there's nothing on the cards, as in nothing confirmed. As ACC is very future proof I would assume they'll keep producing content for it. But all we could do is speculate. There's still plenty of potential in GT3 and 4 for content.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  6. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I think they're planning the Covid Cup Series,
    all cars must keeps a certain distance and definitely no touching...

theivansk, Roy_33, Stains and 4 others like this.
  7. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

What's next for ACC will depend on the financial viability. Kunos isn't a bunch of modders making content in their spare time, they're fulltime developers that need to be paid by the content they create and we, the customers, want to buy.

In other words, if you want more Kunos content: buy Kunos products and spread the word for others to do the same.

chksix and Mogster like this.
  8. Update today? 88mb

David Danser likes this.
  9. Turk

Turk Alien

How is that supposed to work at T1 Monza. Crashing into each other is tradition.

10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

New BMW logo :p

11. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Yes, a silent one without changing version number, it is still 1.5.8
    Must be something usefull for the backend but without direct impact on play.

12. houssen

houssen Racer

[QUOTE = "JnJ | Rayleigh, publicación: 1168115, miembro: 11564"] Nuevo logotipo de BMW :pags[/ QUOTE]

dls 2.0 unreal engine

buddhatree likes this.
  13. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

I think that no one said
    Well, they can go in steps of SCS and their Euro Truck Simulator 2. They do just few smalls DLC's per year and keep updating the game and it is still worth it a lot.
    But yes, it is just one of possible ways.

Regarding today's update - only change I've noticed is new BMW logo.

14. Unf

Unf Racer

Since ACC has not licence to implement Nordschleife, after British DLC they can stop and release Assetto Corsa 3: Norschleife. With one timetable for whole world and CP Race on it each Sunday!

AndyK70 likes this.
  15. Darmote

Darmote Gamer

Or port the ACC physics to AC and work in a Iracing style multiplayer system.

theivansk and David Danser like this.
  16. Aris said in a stream once, they got the simulation/physics right and now they want to do a good game as well. Can only speculate but i would hope they will add a better career mode, kind of an GTS style daily races and stuff like that to really make the game more interesting for peoples that dont want to search for custom leagues outside of the game. I would appreciate that if they make everything more mass-compatible so sales would increase as well and they can add more content. 2020 season, 2021 season, etc...

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

You guys need to realise that a lot of the stuff being requested would require a subscription model.

GTS style races would need PSN network like subscription

iRacing like multiplayer would need iRacing like subscription

Freddie Seng likes this.
  18. Darmote

Darmote Gamer

I would definitely pay a subscription for an Iracing with ACC physics / FFB

[​IMG]

pemigris, David Danser and Oxie like this.
  19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@Darmote Aris said in one of his streams that subscription model is not a thing Kunos is going for.

20. David Danser

David Danser Racer

I would gladly pay for that!

Oxie, Elrann and Muxi-Mux like this.