1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thanks, Kunos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Digger

Digger Gamer

Congrats on another great DLC Kunos. These cars are so much fun to drive it's like having two games and if one doesnt make you happy the other one will. I personally love them both. As I have said before, if you already have the best driving sim on the market the only way to make it better is to have more. So I hope the Kunos staff takes a well deserved rest and then creates additional DLCs with more tracks and or cars. Please dont let it end here. Once again, thanks thanks thanks Kunos for another great DLC.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    Romneyb likes this.
  2. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I come back after two mounth in MP races. I did two races and I can say that Gt4 is very very very funny, more than GT3 races. I think the races are better, also the other drivers :D
    Thanks Kunos!!! too cheap ;)

Romneyb likes this.
  3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Overall Masterpiece! Thanks ones again Kunos.
    Have a nice holiday.

Romneyb likes this.
  4. JanR

JanR Gamer

Yeah, same here - did two races with a GT4 entry in a mixed grid and it was a really new (and good!) experience.
    After I made some mistakes in the beginning of the race towards the end I was managing to catch up to the guy in front of me (also driving a GT4), but at the same time we were both being caught by the GT3 leaders.
    This lead to some really "interesting" situations - trying to not block the GT3 drivers too much, but at the same time not losing too much time to my opponent in front.
    Given that both races took place at regular public servers I was quite happy that the GT3 drivers managed these situations rather patiently and did not simply push us off track (which I was fearing a bit before these races).

Big thank you to everyone involved at Kunos and 505 Games!

Romneyb likes this.
  5. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I didn't try yet mixed class (gt3 + gt4) but I like gt4 because it seems more difficult.... the cars don't want steer (understeer) and braking (longer respect to gt3). I also did some mistake but very funny. Also other drivers seems less kamikaze, probably because less power is more simply to manage.

6. I really liked the Aston GT4 on my first try. The Beemer annoys me as much as the GT3 one. I really want to drive them but guess I'm not as patient as is required to drive them. Also the GT4s seem to be way more diverse than GT3s which is awesome.

7. Thanks Kunos, it is perhaps even a little, I would say thank you thank you thank you, for your great work.

I state that in online driving games I have been around for a long time, not letting even one escape, and in the simulators, I would say that only the Nascar product by Papyrus could be placed at the TOP in this simulative dimension.

Today with the evolution of the world both graphics and hardware components, this is for me (and I believe for many others), the only real simulator present to fully enjoy the driving realism in every aspect.

I can't help but thank again the immense availability of Aris for his generous videos, and all the rest of the Kunos team, for having worked on a simulation system so complex and articulated in every aspect, so much so that it ranks first overall .

It doesn't matter if there are some smudges, the gem of the "DRIVE FLASHING" button was enough for me to make me understand when the creators themselves were passionate ... and then they are Italian !!! Like me…

The cost of the initial package and the DLC, frankly, are also little, for what they have created with great professionalism and skill.

Thank you so much

sissydriver and renato63 like this.
  8. kingdomblues

kingdomblues Racer

outstanding DLC this game was already a gem, now it's even better !
    yes I am lyrical :)

thank you very much Kunos

Romneyb and romandevision like this.
  9. BartZie

BartZie Gamer

Yip. Job properly well done. Top sim, hands down. Thank you!

Romneyb likes this.
  10. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Is it just me or it seems that lobbies with GT4 cars are a lot cleaner? Maybe it's just the cars being so driveable, slower and able to get on curbs easily, but i've found GT4 only public lobbies to be very well mannered; less people ramming your back, more respect of racing lines etc etc

11. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I think the same. Better races. New life with gt4. I like again to play MP race.

12. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

Additionally it is a DLC, so only the enthusiasts who love this game bought it. Most likely those drivers have a bit more experience than those who get it on sale during a free weekend.

romandevision likes this.
  13. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Thank you again, Kunos!
    Last night I drove the GT4 cars for the first time and I really love how they behave and how different each car feels.
    You did an outstanding job once again.
    Driving in ACC belongs to the best sim racing experiences I've ever had.
    I really enjoy your game/simulation very much.

Romneyb and After_Midnight like this.
  14. Sheepy !

Sheepy ! Rookie

So I signed in through Steam just to give major kudos to the Kunos team. Hats off to you guys, the GT4 DLC is EXCELLENT and well worth the price. Really good job.

Now if I'm being honest I also signed up to shamelessly beg you guys to consider working on 90's DTM DLC with tracks and liveries... LMP1 & 2 and GTE can wait ! :D:D:D

[​IMG]

15. This sim is something precious. The more I play, the more I discover little things that amaze me.
    It pushes you to study the effect of the environment on the car, the effects of setup twicks, driving technics and more... All little details to discover that actually make the difference.
    Details you can focus on, to unlock (like in a rpg :eek:), by studying and testing, knowledge.
    Using motec, comparing data with your friends, training, then winning and losing, together.
    And anytime you gain a second, it is so rewarding. Endurance racing even amplifies this.
    I joined simracing almost 2 years ago, just to try on ACC d1.
    After 2 years I am still exploring this amazing world with passion and curiosity, and I cannot have enough.
    So great job Kunos and thank you to take so much care of your products.
    Thank you for chosing to go for such an advanced simulation, against everybody (also your own users sometimes).
    I love this hardcore approach, and I can only hope you still enjoy it to go on.

P.S: Watching a SRO gran prix, and getting that bad positioning in the pits is not a bug, but real stuff, well, it is simply mind blowing. I felt like a scumbag for having thought it was broken.

Want2BFast, marph, RDGNL and 3 others like this.
  16. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I think it's time, in the old tradition, to bring the topic back to life.

I don't know who exactly did AI, but this is good progress. ;)

Romneyb likes this.
  17. I personally believe it is the largest, most articulate and realistic simulation ever. Congratulations to all the Kunos staff
    ;);)

18. trutya

trutya Simracer

thank you Kunos for another fantastic DLC!
    i hope we'll see ACC improve and grow for a long time!

Romneyb likes this.
  19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

20. long_chicken

long_chicken Rookie

Thanks Kunos for another tiny but great update. Just got a new monitor and now I can enjoy it even more!!!