1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That is for the LCD dash and blue race logic display.. I think he is after the new Lumirank display..

sissydriver likes this.
  2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Yeah, this is where I've looking for it and did not see it. I'll check it again, thank you!
    EDIT: Yes, I man new Lumirank display.

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

sorry, my bad - cant find anything for lumirank - thx @Coanda for correcting

4. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

The Lumirank display is for saftey purposes (yellow flags and the sector for example). I doubt you can change something.

sps_for_race and After_Midnight like this.
  5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Is it possible to disable the statistics? They have been erroneous for months and it's just not fun anymore. Statistics are only useful if they are "right". There are always mistakes, since the update there is so much wrong again, just frustrating.
    Since I'm a fan of statistics it really hurts me to see all these wrong numbers.
    Just frustrating and a pity.
    :confused:
    Edit: Have i pointed out that i am frustrated?

Freddie Seng, TheBoss, Nox and 4 others like this.
  6. tomles

tomles Rookie

Would love an option to reset it, at least fastest laps even if everything works as it should.

Bolibompa, Coanda and sissydriver like this.
  7. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Totally agree for stats page. So full of erroneous results that it's better to remove it from the game.

Mogster, bgil66 and sissydriver like this.
  8. Gio07

Gio07 Racer

edit.
    sorry..wrong thread.

9. underd0g

underd0g Racer

I noticed when getting blue flagged in a race vs AI (yeah, I'm not that good) that the crew chief said something like 'Faster car approaching'. Was that always in the game or is that new?

10. Jordan Louis

Jordan Louis Gamer

Thanks Kunos!! Patch 1.6.1 seems to have improved/resolved the LOD and shadow pop I mentioned before. Beautiful!!

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Check the changelog:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...20-gt-world-challenge-pack-dlc-out-now.67336/

AUDIO:
    - User commands to increase/decrease master audio volume in session (default NUM+/-, remappable).
    - Spotter message added alerting for faster car approaching.

AndyK70 and underd0g like this.
  12. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

AndyK70 and sissydriver like this.
  13. Bolibompa

Bolibompa Rookie

In a game where we need lots of fps to be able to keep the car on the track it's quite bad to have the computer freeze for over a second when someone leaves/joins.

Why isn't the connect/disconnect lag fixed yet?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  14. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

AI at Imola could have at least one second more pace, but overall, this update is the B I G O N E! Nice job!

FriendOfJah likes this.
  15. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Folks,

I noticed this line in the V 1.61 change log:

v1.6.1 changelog

CONTROLS:
    - EnableManufacturerExtras is now a setting exposed in the UI controls page.

Does anyone know what enabling this setting does in the game?

Roger

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

.. 8 months and no official reply..

Yes please..

Freddie Seng and sissydriver like this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@pankykapus - Any chance we could please have a hud.json option to keep the radar on when the HUD is hidden on the fly..?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

This is for extra manufacturer FFB settings like TrueForce on Logitech G923 wheels

FriendOfJah likes this.
  19. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I'd also like to be able to move it, can't see it most of the time as it's on a sky background, in AC always use to have set on the black dash.

20. Mikado

Mikado Gamer

There is a bug with SA. I have SA 60, and when I try to join an SA 60 server, it says I have 59