1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Unf

Unf Racer

Of course not. I've spent last 2-3 days preparing for 2019 Nurburbring. I asked 2 weeks ago if they have plan to switch track to 2020. And what we've got - zero answers and changing without any previous commentary. Typical.

2. dan0ne22rus

dan0ne22rus Rookie

Today Laguna Seca 2020. Why in CP Calendar Nurburgring?

3. Dave Well

Dave Well Gamer

Does this mean the day after tomorrow (05.12.2020) is Barcelona?

4. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

Because the tracks changed to 2020 and the schedule is new, that is also mentioned in the calendar. No one knows which track is coming next.

5. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

What is weird is that Kunos stated there was no IGTC 2020 versions of tracks... yet today's CP is Laguna Seca 2020... what do you get when you join? 2020 tires? 2019 tires?

6. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

IGT tracks (for now) only have a 2019 version, it will fall back to the one and only BOP with 2019 tyres, regardless of what year it says.

Also game updates are independent of CP races, the switch that happened today is just a coincidence.

Elrann and De Breuk like this.
  7. I would appreciate it if the 2h race would be at the last weekend of the month. This would make the praporation time longer. I enjoy racing more when everbody has a good stable setup (less mistakes).

8. VeryStef

VeryStef Gamer

I would prefer an official CP track calendar rather than the current random tracks every other day system which does make any sense.

ohjeah and AndyK70 like this.
  9. I agree! For me preporation for the race is very important to reduce errors which would harm other drivers experiance (or my race if others have problems to control the car properly). So random is not what i personally prefere.
    But thats just my personal preference/opinion

VeryStef and AndyK70 like this.
  10. long_chicken

long_chicken Rookie

At same point it makes sense. It is better for the variation of cars. If the track is given, some or more people will chose a good/best car for this track (not saying that you are one of this). For sure, I can understand your will to train for a particular track, but you maybe have to see the other side. In my opinion I like the random thing. And 2nd good argument; I get sometimes forced to drive a track like Hungaroring, which I do not like that much...

grrdabrr, Batch, nfsw55 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tonight I tried to jion the random race, and finally could't.
    Registered ok, but when I pressed Join, screen went black for some seconds and then back to MP lobby.
    Tried several times with no luck, I thought my SA (93) and CP (58) were not enough....

So, I decided to take a look at the AC2.log file and found out why

Captura.JPG

So I guess British GT is coming soon...
    Kunos, you've been hacked!
    LoL :)

Thomas Fun and AndyK70 like this.
  12. Unf

Unf Racer

From Mythiq:

So this is typical Kunos behaviour: changed something without even asking community what we think about it and just f**k off O_O

Almost all days are random, without any reason - in real life drivers are drawing the track? I don't think so.

Now we don't know anything - on which day is a track that we are prepared for or track that we just want or like to drive. Nothing.

This is clear showing zero respect to community. Totally lack of discussion. They literally don't care.

Guys from Mythiq did a great job for us (as well as a a lot of other guys, who did many usable things for us, just beacuse Kunos didn't care) and even CP Calendar had to be crashed...

13. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

So this is typical Unf behaviour: posting something without even asking Kunos what they think about it and just f**k off O_O
    Almost all posts are random, without any reason.
    This is clear showing zero respect to community. Totally lack of discussion.

;) Okay, now a more serious answer:

Just think about it, it clearly is a bug that it schedules Oulton. So why do you come to the conclusion that there was a desired change in the overall schedule (with just 3 known tracks for the month), when it clearly also scheduled a wrong track on a random day and that it is not just a bug.

AndyK70 likes this.
  14. Unf

Unf Racer

If it is like that - why guys from Mythq didn't write "this is a bug, keep calm" instead of saying that they are trying to conclude how is the pattern now?

15. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

Because he is just a random racer, like we are, who makes this unofficial schedule. @Elrann

And if you check the calendar, it says:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    AndyK70 likes this.
  16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

This.
    Working on it - neither inaccessible content available for the rnd track selection was by purpose (oh wonder, if you think about it), and the same bug also lead to a re-shuffle of the CP calendar (which also wasn't intended).

AndyK70 likes this.
  17. Unf

Unf Racer

Finally offical answer from devs - thank you.
    If I may add just another very, very short question - CP Races will be on 2019 or 2020 versions of tracks?

18. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

CP always runs the most up-to-date season, which is 2020 for all tracks - even though

19. Unf

Unf Racer

Brilliant, thanks.

20. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Please don’t get us wrong. Our current CP calendar schedule is just what we think may be the correct version because we do our predictions only based on available public data - that does not mean that our CP calendar is accurate or represent any official CP servers schedule.

Sometimes we do it correctly, sometimes we may be absolutely wrong (With our ACC CP calendar). Our statements does not represent what Kunos actually do, did or done.

Please be patient, the situation around CP servers schedule will be much better soon for sure when we all have more data. Do not panic :)