1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Racing Points Spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by FriendOfJah, Dec 2, 2020.

1. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot so apologies if its in the wrong place. I'm launching a new race league shortly and I will need a way to manage and track the season points based on each races results. Has anyone created a spreadsheet or method to export race results to somewhat automate the process? Thanks in advance for any and all help provided in this regard. Cheers!

Roger

David Danser likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Wish: Multiplayer Rating (Experience & Safety)-Points like iRacing Mar 31, 2014
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Crazy-Racing vom GT3 09.09. - 10.12.2023 Aug 17, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Global Motorsport Racing Aug 2, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC vs iRACING at Monza GP Jun 25, 2023

3. Arotho

Arotho Gamer

Depending on your needs maybe. But there are also some requirements that come with automating this kind of stuff.
    Maybe u want to explain more detailed what u would like to have and based on that someone can help you realising that.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  4. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Arotho. Thanks so much for the reply. I’m planning on my league having a fixed season of races (let’s say 18). My server only has 16 slots, so if I had 15 other racers besides myself, each race would have people finishing anywhere between 1st and 16th place. I’m not familiar with how points are given out in the GT World GT4 series unfortunately. I don’t want to have to track extra points for who got the pole, who led a lap and for most laps led. Just a straight forward system where the points will accumulate over the course of the race season based on where people finish each race. Maybe something like this:

1st - 20 points
    2nd - 17
    3rd - 15
    4th - 13
    5th - 12
    6th - 11
    7th - 10
    8th - 9
    9th - 8
    10th - 7
    11th - 6
    12th - 5
    13th - 4
    14th - 3
    15th - 2
    16th - 1

Does this make any sense? Please let me know, thanks.

Roger

5. Arotho

Arotho Gamer

I can build u something later, will sent that towards u once it's finished.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  6. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Thanks so much, that’s very kind of you to do so. I greatly appreciate it. :)

7. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Having used spreadsheets before I am now using RaceApp.eu for my league management.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  8. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Thanks so much for the information. Where can I get this app from? Please let me know, thanks.

9. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

The website is raceapp.eu and lots of leagues are there. Easy keeping track of drivers, results & standings.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  10. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Got it, thanks.