1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

THREAD OF THE YEAR Need help please dog ate my cords

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Exonic Dobs, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

Hello I know this is probably never going to happen, But I had a new g29 racing wheel and well while I was playing my dog was out and he's a puppy so he likes to chew on stuff and well he chewed the cords to my wheel in half so now its toast and I was so mad that I just threw it away. So I was wondering if anyone had an extra wheel they could hook a fellow gamer up ith I'm currently stuck with a controller but still pulling decent times.
    Merry Christmas and have a good day.
    P.S- It would mean a lot to me since I'm struggling due to covid and racing game is my break from reality!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room need more info on game please Feb 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Headlight update needed soon please... Aug 22, 2020
    Chit Chat Room I need help please anyone help me Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Rolling start needs fixing please, it's a joke! Jul 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Need combined Throttle/Brake Axis for Joystick control please! Sep 25, 2018
    Chit Chat Room New VR user need help please May 30, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Need advice on my settings please May 24, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions I need Help Please Jan 17, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One bug advanced setting PAD, steering problem need a fix please. Aug 28, 2016
    Console Lounge Please Kunos Custom Lobbies ASAP please, sign if you need this also Aug 23, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Devs, please listen! Mouse look needed! Apr 19, 2016
    Sounds modding Fmod slightly more advanced help needed. please. Jul 24, 2015
    General modding discussion Formula k wont load after copying from sdk folder, help needed please!! May 13, 2015
    Suggestions Kunos, we need a good time monitor, please! Apr 27, 2015

3. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Not sure if Santa reads this site. :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    LATE4APEX and After_Midnight like this.
  4. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

I was so mad that I just threw it away

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

6. Flavus

Flavus Racer

the puppy or the wheel :D

GCCRacer, Dookie, D.Jankovic and 12 others like this.
  7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Maybe you could let us know what name you race under,... :p

GCCRacer, bondyboy and Exonic Dobs like this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I need to see a picture of the puppy and a newspaper from today as proof of life.

gunner1483, JanR, chksix and 5 others like this.
  9. The thread tag
    :p:D:p:D:p

GCCRacer, Elrann, AndyK70 and 4 others like this.
  10. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] here you go proof of life and he really chewed my cords just wish I didn't have to ask people for one but I don't have the money for a new one took me a long time to save for that one.
    https://imgur.com/GQUcQAd

11. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

and its M. Mcmullen that's the race name I go by

12. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

I'm streaming today in a bit with a controller overlay ill post link when i go live

sps_for_race likes this.
  13. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

,... :D

Exonic Dobs likes this.
  14. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Ah look at him he's so sorry <3

If nobody here has a spare lying around, maybe you can find something on the Racedepartment marketplace or post in there that you're looking for a wheel.
    https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/sim-racing-marketplace.66/

15. @Exonic Dobs
    But why you threw the whole new wheel away just because broken cords.
    That's the fact I don't get.
    Especially if it took ages for you to get it.

F1Aussie likes this.
  16. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

TO be honest i wasn't think at the time and regret it it was my first wheel ever and thought it was just toast

17. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I hope you didnt yell at the pup, what a gooooood boy.... he's sorry in his eyes. Where is home?

19. Exonic Dobs

Exonic Dobs Rookie

central USA is home for us

20. Psit

Psit Alien

I joined his Twitch channel yesterday just to see the face of the man who made the above posts.

21. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

he did not look very happy ;)