1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

SA99 :) And the main achievement is that I am racing 90% Monza online[​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. dave967

dave967 Racer

Why %90 monza...don’t you like any other tracks?

3. Unf

Unf Racer

Quite easy with one rule - never go through T1 chicane after the start ;)

Hanzales likes this.
  4. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Of course I do. I just like Monza the most, but o.k. it is not probably 90% of the time, but it is the most driven track online for me:)
    In AC I liked Imola and so as now in ACC. But other tracks I like the most: Bathurst, Laguna Seca, and of course Nordschleife. I purchased Momo wheel sometimes whn GP Legends comes out, then I saw a video of Nordschleife track (rfactor I think) and I was hooked up and still I am up today :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  5. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

True, or be very patient and watch the mirrors for incoming divebombers :)
    Or start last and slowly build up a possition, then enjoy the fight.
    But on servers wit SA80+ it is much better...
    The most SA gain is from maintaining very close possition to other cars without touching them.
    No matter if you are beside or glued at the rear bumber without making a contact. Most fun :)

6. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Gonna have to work on that CP rating at some point tho :oops:

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  7. RE_brotakul

RE_brotakul Gamer

My total rating sits around 9200-9300 for some time now, i feel i need to massively improve myself at this point to get any higer.
    RC is nailed on 99.
    CC and CN go up and down around 75-90 since i like to change tracks a lot and i’m not equally good on all of them. But for me it’s perfectly fine, they capture the reality quite well.
    SA slowly recovers from a dive from 99, where i managed to keep it for quite some time, down to 92, now it’s 98 so i don’t need to cry myself to sleep every night anymore :D (got punted and rear-ended like 5-6 times a few weeks ago and my SA rating/chart seemed to “reset” somehow, only last 10-12 races were still visible but the chart seems to get repopulated again while the rating increased).
    All in all, i’m quite a slow driver (2:01 @Silverstone, 1:45 at Imola, 1:58 @Nurburgring), but the rating are actually decent i’d say, given my so-so skills and that i rather prefer to keep it safe than push to the limit and risk accidents.
    Being a Gold driver is quite an achievement for me and going for Platinum feels really unrealistic and wouldn’t justify where i sit, so i’m truly satisfied with my current ratings.

JanR and AndyK70 like this.
  8. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

My disgusting Racing History of Recent times , joining public Servers, if i don't get it on the first lap i usually have a good race Capture.PNG Overall need to start doing CP races again
    rating.PNG

9. JanR

JanR Gamer

...could have been written by me, I'm also not much faster in regards to the lap times - but don't give up on that Platinum status. I'm managing to sit in that tier for some weeks now, so you'll probably also be able to reach that "level" ;)

Attached Files:

AndyK70 likes this.
  10. RE_brotakul

RE_brotakul Gamer

Yeah, maybe if i would give Comp server a try, which sits at 0 atm, and also Special Events which i rarely do because they seem of very strange car/track combo for me..
    But yeah, i’m very close to Platinum and still i don’t feel the urge to get there. Maybe some day..

Freddie Seng likes this.
  11. dave967

dave967 Racer

Yes the difference between gold and platinum is racing on the comp servers.. I don't race on the comp servers so gold is golden for me..

Guidofoc and RE_brotakul like this.
  12. bbman

bbman Racer

Bang on 9300, with a similar story as @RE_brotakul... RC on 93, CC and CN bouncing in the 80ies to low 90ies. SA took a steep nosedive from migrating to VR and testing the performance via AI race starts - my own fault for not disabling rating during that period really.

Honestly, with the times I'm doing I would not rate myself Gold, but there it is... I understand why Kunos decided to take your best Special Event result for your pace rating, but until I recently got another 84 my only "claim to fame" was the aversion of other people for Maserati on Paul Ricard - even if it's just for 10 minutes...

13. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Last night I had:
    • 25 minutes of Misano without OBWP
    • 25 minutes of Kyalami without OBWP
    • 20 minutes of Silverstone with a bit of nudging, but also very close racing action
    As a result: I finally reached SA 99 (RC 97)! :D

Also, in all three races I completely turned off the HUD (playing in VR) for more immersion.
    This is just anecdotal yet, but to my surprise I did not miss the radar app at all, but felt like having better spacial awareness than with the radar's help. Maybe it's an overall positive effect of not being distracted by the HUD elements.

Would be nice if the spotter was a bit more chatty and informed be about things like "car behind is 2 seconds away and catching up" and "car in front is lapped / for position". ;)

14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

you may want to check out Crew Chief: Crew Chief Beta

15. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Been there, done that. But I prefer to use on-board resources instead of launching yet another third party app (besides joy2key and Voice Attack).

AndyK70 likes this.
  16. Is it just me or is the CP Rating going crazy again? I had a CP rating of 69 two days ago, then drove a CP race in Bathurst (server 1 of 4), ended up 4th and now my CP rating is 46. My ELO hast increased though from 1790 to 1803. Seems strange. One of my best finishes in a long time and loosing that much rating.

MAG82 likes this.
  17. Turk

Turk Alien

I did my first CP race in months on Saturday, I qualified 18th or something like that and finished 10th. I got nothing. Before I got some points for just finishing a race. Maybe it's gotten stricter or something?

18. Without doing another CP race my Rating now shows an 81 in CP... I have no idea why.

19. MAG82

MAG82 Rookie

Yeah last days been a real rollercoaster for me too. No change after the 20 min spa race on sunday;) (cp at 68), left out bathurst, came in 3rd at seca (1am race server1)dropped down to 45, came in 4th at zolder this night(server1) and now cp went up to 79... U are not alone:)

20. Copy that. Good To know