1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Rear drive cars have different driving characteristics, than front engined, which I would think be amplified in the wet, so one has to adapt their driving still to fit.

In my opinion.

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

seriously :rolleyes::p

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  3. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I jsut don't know how to spell that, english, how does it work? :D :p

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

dnt ak mim jt a db knt asi.. :p

Wee_Eck and Maciej Malinowski like this.
  5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

u spld knt wrng :p

Wee_Eck, Coanda and pankykapus like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

hw sd i spld knt..?

u knt.. :p

Oblit0r and Wee_Eck like this.
  7. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Hi I have a question about the GT4. If I run a on an online server on a 2020 track i'll get the DHE tyres I assume. But if I'm playing solo I'll only get the old tyre right ? Is there a way to practice in solo with the new tyres ?

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

GT4 have different tyres. And only 2019 season. They have "only" yaw angle and physics update. No new compound.

Coanda likes this.
  9. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Oh wait really ? I thought they also used the new compound, my bad !

I found that on https://www.gt-world-challenge-euro...challenge-europe-powered-by-aws-racing-return

"For 2020, the GT3 competitors will use Pirelli’s new P Zero DHE tyre: an evolution of the previous DHD2, with modifications designed to make it even more versatile for the wide variety of GT3 cars and drivers who use it.
    There’s a brand new tyre for GT4 as well, with the P Zero DHB replacing the DH, once more with the aim of improving all aspects of tyre performance.
    The Cinturato WH tyres remain in place for wet weather. All the tyres have been designed to work with a variety of car set-ups and drivers, delivering maximum performance 100% of the time."

So I guess they have new tyres but not DHD2, that's probably why it's not ingame, thanks sissy.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  10. Unf

Unf Racer

Guys why when I pick 2020 season - I am still able to choose non-evo AMG but I can't take non-evo Ferrari? Is it normal?

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Yes, there were no non Evo Ferrari in the 2020 season but still some non evo Mercedes.

sissydriver, Unf and sps_for_race like this.
  12. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Cirith Ungol - we still drive 2019 season in GT4. Thats why ;)

sps_for_race likes this.
  13. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The GT4 DLC is the 2019 European Series, it's irrelevant from the perspective of the GTWCH GT3 2020 season update.
    Yes the GT4 cars received an update (DHB) to the previous (DHA) tyres in 2020, but it doesn't matter, the DLC doesn't change what it originally and ultimately is.

FriendOfJah, JanR, David_W and 2 others like this.
  14. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Okay thanks panky ;-)

15. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

OK quick question. I have the Spa 24hrs next up but I want to run it for 2hrs with 12x time progression.
    My question is though can the practice sessions be normal time progression or do they also have to be whatever I set the race progression to ?
    Having an absolute blast with ACC currently running the Aston V8 GT3.
    Thanks in advance

16. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

I noticed that towards the end of the race after the leader has finished and I was still on my last lap, my position was increasing without me overtaking anyone, presumably people who have finished disconnecting. Is this known/expected behaviour? I assume this only affects the widget at the top left and not the final results.

icemanzp likes this.
  17. underd0g

underd0g Racer

Very off-topic but I don't know where to post it. Is it just me or is the Kunos forum website icon on tabs in web browsers replaced with the Wordpress icon?

Gunja, marph, sissydriver and 4 others like this.
  18. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

nearly for a week already..

sissydriver likes this.
  19. devil in me

devil in me Racer

Not sure what final results u talking about..If its a league race, then the guys who run the league should be recording the results, then u have nothing to worry about the timetable at the end of the race.
    If is the normal MP servers, then that timetable means nothing, i have notice that if the guys that finished the race ahaed of u, leave the server before u leave the track they disapear from the timetable too and u cant check their laps,
    And lately not even my stint is showned.( i click and it doesnt expand to show all laps).

It makes u feel u racing for nothing. just turning laps. U end a race in 5th place u go out to check the timetable and see where u performance better or worse in the stint compared to the guys behind and in front of u, just to find out they left the server and u can't see where they were faster or slower in those 20 minutes.

I maybe wrong about this, but in my side that timetable is screwed up, i have not look at it since the last game update, so i guess its still not worth looking at it.

P.s. when i mean the timetable means nothing, just to be clear. Its because we have no way to know whats the elo of the guys u racing against. So if the guy who wins the race is really a fast/good driver, or he just had a ejaculation of good drive for that race, and after that he sucks complety when going back to his normal pace/behavor.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    ears1991 likes this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Curious as to how much or how little of lock to horizon you guys like to use..?