1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. bbman

bbman Racer

I would guess that all those movements get disabled in VR - I suspect there would be quite a few homes to clean if those ever "accidentally" got enabled... :confused::D

Did you verify the file integrity or reinstalled ACC recently? If so, the intro videos you renamed/deleted got restored. The process you describe is exactly the way when you "disable" the intro - in place of the videos, you get a blank (/black) screen...

2. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Only change was improved Kunos video logo which come around 1.4. Other are same since 0.9 I think.

3. DeMichel

DeMichel Rookie

Is there any chance for a ACC DLC/Series that races on Daytona Road Course?

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

5. DeMichel

DeMichel Rookie

Yeah, unfortunately, it would be hell of a fun track to drive.

6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Do anyone knows when arrives the next hype train for the British track pack?

sissydriver likes this.
  7. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

I guess it's soon as we didn't get any update for almost a month (there was also the Chrimstas holidays in between so it's a bit logical) that means they're prepping something :D

sissydriver likes this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

What is a hype train good for?
    The world is full of stupid speculations.
    Patience is a virtue!

And btw. :The british dlc was topic on page 11

Dewald Nel, kouki46 and #Race@Home like this.
  9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Apart from the British DLC was there any hint of new stuff incoming?

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Guidofoc - Because of the pandemic, all the plans have been thrown out. Both SRO and Kunos do not know what is coming, so unfortunately there is no plan at the moment. What will happen in any case - ACC will be further improved (these statements are from Friday's stream)

11. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Chill out dude. I was only joking.
    The world is full of stupid people that take all so seriously.
    Anyway the hype train before the releases it's a lot fun. Good to see the enthusiastic people.

pdf3108 and sissydriver like this.
  12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I´m chilled, why do you think I´m not?

Freddie Seng and sissydriver like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

because your pipes are glowing red..

Gunja, chksix, Flavus and 7 others like this.
  14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Because I was just joking, And your reply doesn't apply to what I was saying.
    If fact in my book "the hype train" doesn't have nothing to do with stupid especulations and patience, it a way of people show their's interest and enthusiasm just before a new release.

15. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

As someone who has actually raced on the Daytona road course IRL, once the excitement of being Daytona wears off its not much better than Paul Ricard. TBH its a bit boring. I mean the white knuckle aspect of being on the banked track is thrilling, but there are a lot of other tracks I'd rather have than Daytona.

Either way it is not attached to any SRO race series so there is no chance in hell of it being added. I'd even argue there would be a bigger chance of getting the full Nordschleife as there are actual GT3 races there. (Except that track is VLN so never happening either).

rikirk, Freddie Seng and sps_for_race like this.
  16. marph

marph Racer

Did somebody say Nordschleife? :D

Yes, get the hypetrain going, its lockdown and some british gt action in this sim would be very nice in these days...

sissydriver likes this.
  17. Zenzenzic

Zenzenzic Gamer

Mystery solved concerning loading screens and intro video. I'm running the N version of Windows 10. Last week I installed the Media Feature Pack. Now I also have the track preview videos in the track selection menu, which were missing before. Thanks for the help!

18. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

So which one of the new cars from British GT you will drive first? Mustang or the Supra? :p
    (yes I know they are not coming :D)

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Fake news. Dont believe the noodle. Only tracks! Fake news alert!:p

Gunja and Maciej Malinowski like this.
  20. baboon

baboon Alien

How do you like the T1 braking zone? I think it's quite something because the cars arrive very fast and it is not straight. The chicane is also very fast.