1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

I think something don't work properly... [​IMG]

Inviato dal mio EML-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. Come on man! Have more confidence! :D

3. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

I am confident, it was just to show it :D Anyway, I've already read about others who had the same problem and I don't think it's a serious thing

Inviato dal mio EML-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

98 consistency omg

[​IMG]

Now please take in account that I reached this rating after the 720S hotstint special event @Donington Park, events in which it's much easier to get a good consistency rating than during a race for obvious reasons

[​IMG]
    I know CN rating is not related to laptimes but still gives a good idea. This is position #23 on the leaderboard as of Feb 19th

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  5. dave967

dave967 Racer

6. b3nje909

b3nje909 Gamer

Not good.

Just raced against AI. Lost 8 points for very minor scrapes and bumps against other cars..
    Now at 76 SA.

I just dont generate "trust" anymore. My SA rating rarely blips green after a clean lap., can easily lose points, but I've gone from 89 to 76 in a matter of 2 or 3 races.
    The system is abit ****ed tbh.

Jakkison and Salvatore Amato like this.
  7. +1 on the phenomenon, but with less emotions.

8. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

I only worry about SA, it's 91 at the mo. All changes when I go online, then I have to work it back up.. lol

9. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Buy the game, before you think about being,... "****ed".

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  10. Booster

Booster Racer

I have long since stopped looking at the rating, one day you have a CP rating of 54 and the next day, after only one race and with a better result, you have 38 ... too complicated to understand the logic.

rating_1.jpg

rating_2.jpg

with the SA rating this happens:
    you start a race with 99, at the first braking one touches you and you lose points.
    During the race if you do not stay attached to another in front of you you do not recover even a point.

Even if you start last and pass 25 cars (even the AI at 100%), without creating accidents and winning the race you do not recover any points, to do so you have to waste time keeping up with them for a whole lap.

If you start first in a race, one touches you at the first braking and you lose points.
    However, you remain first, keep your opponents at a distance and win the race you do not recover any points because you did not stay next to an opponent.

question: what should the CP rating reward?

(sorry form my bad english)

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  11. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

SA Rating in this game is such a joke..

b3nje909 likes this.
  12. Why?

13. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

Today I am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No matter what I do I am stuck on SA 88. I have just done three races, no accidents or collisions but STILL on 88 - WTF do I have to do. I did have 96 last week but lost a ton due to idiots rear ending me.

Starting to get very frustrated

14. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

I tend to agrr. To me its too easy to loose points than to gain them and normally due to no fault of my own

15. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I have to disagree here. I'm not doing anything special to gain SA, only do public online races and often start from the back as I have no time to qualy sometimes. Not bragging or anything, but my SA has been to 99 for as long as I can remember and so is many people's SA I have been chatting to in servers. In my opinion it's even too lenient and not punishing enough.

Maybe take a step back and try to understand how you can be even more careful. Also keep in mind, the SA rating is calculated on your x last races. So if you had a really bad one 5 races ago, it might still drag you down to 88 but as soon as this one clears up with better and cleaner races, your SA should go up. Juts my 2 cents.

LeiF likes this.
  16. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

Well I am just getting morre and more wound up with this, its the only bloody game I am starting not to enjoy due to the SA thing. I have just done another 2 races and all that happed was I LOST another point due to being crashed into.

You can probably feel my frustrating and getting to the point where I need to stop playing before I take a hammer to everything!!!

17. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

You're putting way to much emphasis to that SA rating. Don't care about it, race clean, try to avoid crashes caused by others. In the braking zone always have an eye in the mirror and when you get dive bombed go wide. You can try to get the switchback but don't try hard to defend or block such idiots, you'll lose.
    Even if you have to repair, finish the race and get those extra trust points. Often this is enough to get you back to your rating you lost by the crash.
    You only get trust points (which gain you SA) by driving close to others. It is enough to follow another driver even i you can't pass him, you gain trust and SA. Sometimes it is even better to follow that car and not to pass it if there is no other car close in front to follow.

Most important: Do not get fixated on that SA rating, just race and have fun racing.

menos | M6 and pdf3108 like this.
  18. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

My SA rating going down is often related to me not having fun. For example tonight I get punted out of 5th place on lap 1 of a race by some idiot who doesn't know how to use the brakes properly (and says "sorry I hit you son but you break early I'ma gonna take you out"), I pit for repairs because my car is screwed then later I get bashed by a serial flasher after I gave him the whole track to lap me. I finish the race down 2 SA points and wondering if even though everyone in the race was "Pro" rated they weren't all rookies.

19. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

This...

b3nje909 likes this.
  20. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

So true, way too easy to gain SA Points.
    High SA Server full of unsafe racer.