1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Gobrel likes this.
  2. Gobrel

Gobrel Gamer

Thank you. I am looking into programming and have an idea of programming an simple app to record my lap times like this Results Companion. Just to learn programming.:)

AndyK70 and Doug Duthie like this.
  3. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I get the info from a few areas
    • Shared Memory - see https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-shared-memory-documentation.59965/ for documentation. This gives session info, and info relating mainly to the player's car. In .NET you can access this as a memory mapped file. I believe others on that forum also have built some other interfaces into it which might make it easier for you.
    • Broadcast/UDP API - If you download the ACC Dedicated Server, you'll find the SDK and a sample app. This gives near real time info on all drivers
    • You can get some session info from the <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results files (only SP)

Good luck

Gobrel likes this.
  4. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.11.0 Released (here)

Headlines:

British GT Tracks

Proper names/graphics for the British GT tracks added. Note I've added 2020 versions for these as well as these are listed in the ACC Stats (by the same reasoning, I've also added 2020 versions of the ICGT tracks)

Session Notes

The Notes field is editable and you can put whatever description you want here.

[​IMG]
    If a session row has notes, they will be displayed in the tooltip when mousing over a row.

[​IMG]

Remembering Stuff
    When you re-open ARC, it should attempt to restore most things as when it was last running
    • Position (better checking on allowable positions)
    • Any filters last applied
    • You can clear these filters if you want by right clicking on the page header and selecting Clear Selection
    Leaderboards
    • If you don't like that the leaderboard download is taking a while you can pause it (right click on the progress bar and select Pause.. It will commit records so far downloaded and you can resume it later if you want

• [​IMG]
    • Leaderboard records with zero fuel will now be excluded. There were too many suspicious looking times
    • Find Player -
    • On the leaderboard, you can scroll to your next or previous leaderboard records by pressing the Player up/down buttons
    • [​IMG]

Full updates listed here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  5. Doug Duthie

Hi Andy,
    I think 1.11.0 should have improved checking - it just requires at least part of the title bar is visible (so you could move it). If it is definitely off screen (for instance if you disconnected a second screen) and the app isn't visible, it should revert to the the default position

sps_for_race and AndyK70 like this.
  6. Doug Duthie

@Tophattingson This should be fixed now as of 1.11.0

sps_for_race likes this.
  7. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Thank you, it works flawlessly for me now.

sps_for_race likes this.
  8. Doug Duthie

9. N.Madeira

N.Madeira Gamer

Congratulations, solid and useful tool, use it every time now. Thank you
    Latest features added to the app are extremely useful, perfect.

Now, to help on debugging activities, let me report the below issue, doesn't bother me at all to be honest, but suppose this can help you refine the product even more.

In some tabs within the application, the McLaren 720S shows as KTM however it shows properly on other tabs as you can see on the two screen captures.

Circuits Tab:
    Capture1.JPG

Sessions Tab:
    Capture2.JPG

It may be a problem in my database, but hey, who knows.

10. Doug Duthie

Well spotted. That's actually the old illegible McLaren icon which only really worked at larger sizes. I must have forgotten to switch over to the vortex logo for that screen
    Cheers,
    Doug

11. N.Madeira

N.Madeira Gamer

Ah, yes it is, I can see it now.
    Anyway, thanks Doug for the tool.

12. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Hi @Doug Duthie ,
    I have been using this great tool for quite a while but I would like to be able to export the "leaderboard" to .csv.
    Would it be possible to add this function?
    Cheers.

13. Doug Duthie

No problem - it will be in the next release

14. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Thank you mate !
    ;-)

15. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

I suppose these latest changes might give you more info to work with, @Doug Duthie

v1.7.4 changelog
    PHYSICS:
    - Fixed a tyre allocation error in certain 2020 BOP groups.
    - Tweaks to the heat and camber thrust sensitivity of the wet tyre compound.
    - Fixed total fuel ignoring BOP fuel cell limits when refuelling on non-empty tank.
    - Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.
    The status enumerators represent stages (and not exact values), and correspond with the UI widget icons and readouts.
    The old quantified surfaceGrip item is now null and obsolete.
    More information in the Shared Memory documentation.

16. Doug Duthie

Thanks for the heads up

Want2BFast likes this.
  17. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.11.2 released (here)

Headlines:-

Tyre compounds and tracks
    Tyre compounds are now available from ACC's shared memory interface. The available dry/wet tyres are should in the session page and the current tyre shown on each lap for the player. The tyre used will also be published on the ARC leaderboard.

As a side effect, I can now partially determine the track used. For GT3 cars only, if the car is running DHE tyres, then it is a 2020 track, otherwise it is the default (2018 or 2018/2019).

This is probably a good place to recap on what the different track years mean in ARC (rightly or wrongly).

• Originally, there was a differentiation as 4 tracks were re-surfaced in 2019 and there was a potential difference in possible times (the really noticeable one being Silverstone). So that you can compare like with like, different track years were introduced for these tracks. ACC doesn't report the differences, but you can re-assign a session using the Change Track Year dialog
    • 2020 introduces a different conundrum. All the tracks are the same, but GT3 cars run on DHE and not DHD2 tyres, and there is a potential time difference. As such, the 2020 tracks have been added in ARC
    However, this departs slightly from ACC. ACC gives you stats for every track in 2020. However, depending on the car, track and season you may have identical performance to 2019**. ARC's intention is that a track is only classified as 2020 if you are running DHE tyres. You could probably argue a different way that things should be classified, but I'm really tied into design decisions from a year ago now. As a result, if you are running Cup, ST or a GT4 car, the track won't be classified as 2020. (you can still manually re-classify, but why would you want to?). Also, only GTWC tracks are classified as 2020. There are 2020 versions of IGTC/British GT tracks, but you won't get DHE tyres with these.

I'm sure this will all change if Kunos bring out another DLC

** I'm conveniently ignoring BOP

Track Status/Rain Intensity
    More new shared memory fields. A version of the track status was already there, but this gives it is a different format. These will also be published on the leaderboard

[​IMG]

Launch ACC in VR Mode
    If you right click on the start ACC button, you can bring up the start options, to start in VR if desired.

Note: I can't test this works, but give it a go...

[​IMG]

Leaderboard CSV Export
    You can now right click in leaderboards to export to a CSV (either formatted or unformatted)

Fixes etc
    Other fixes/minor change can be found here

EDIT:

2 I forgot about

Leaderboard Jump to player

Player row now centred in list rather than at the top

Option to Hide Pages

Right click on the page tabs to hide/show pages

[​IMG]

Finally, thanks again to people who have donated - I'm blown away by your generosity

Happy racing

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

19. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Super update Doug, thank you !

As a request, would it be possible to add the air and track temperature in the leaderboard settings to help compare our laptime ? As laptime is really dependent on temperature, it could help compare ourselves with people with the same condition (temperature + fuel). Again, thank you !

sps_for_race likes this.
  20. Doug Duthie

OK...I'll add it to the list