1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Totally agree. British pack and GT4 is a great combo.

Freddie Seng, its.me and theivansk like this.
  2. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Step by step, they are getting there. ;)

3. Any 911 is, has always been and always will be - a glorified VW Beetle...

Vel, flihp and Echo_29 like this.
  4. Dear Kunos,

Where can I buy that t shirt?

Attached Files:

5. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

6. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

For me the 911 GT3 R is the most fun to drive car in ACC, i don't really care if it can be considered among the fastest on average on all tracks, i am sure there are tracks that suit it better than others, but i drive Porsche 90% of the time regardless.

romandevision and Guidofoc like this.
  7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Also it’s about the fastest on average across all tracks...

8. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Where did i read that, i can't remeber. That is a pilot(from germany maybe) who is talking about BOP, and says that the misconception of the Porsche , messed up the BOP , so that good cars became bad ones.
    Maybe it's Somewhere on this forum. If anyone know where i can find this.

Elrann likes this.
  9. Gobrel

Gobrel Gamer

It also is the most difficult car to handle in my opinion. It is really unstable on the back, maybe I am to used to the AMG.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Anyone know what the story is with the Audi Evo bop recently? Seems the car is fairly off the pace now. I’m swing Bathurst times in the 2.02.xxx while the Honda’s get in to the 1.59.xxx. Fairly average at other tracks as well, Kyalami seems ok though

11. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Yeah it was posted somewhere in this forum. It was basically, that Porsche sticks to the rear engine drive, which results in massive downgrades on the other GT3 to keep the Porsche competitive.

Edit: found it https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...life-motorsports-2019-2020-2021.54250/page-22

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  12. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Thanks a lot ;)

13. Balrog

Balrog Rookie

I'm quite curious about what's next for ACC now, can we expect a roadmap update in the near future?:cool: I guess it's not the end of the road yet and there are some interesting opportunities in SRO's roster (WGTC America, Asia, Australia, the new GT2 class...)

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  14. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

From their last responses I think we aren't going to see a roadmap for a while. Basically they said because of the Pandemic they haven't even been able to plan travel with which they could scan tracks or cars or whatever. Sadly I think we just need to be patient.

15. Turk

Turk Alien

There's still plenty of official content that could be made for ACC. I'd love to see them continue to add tracks. But the way things are there's no real way to know when they'll be able to travel to the tracks. Some people are saying we shouldn't be surprised if the rest of this year is also a write off. With that kind of talk it's hard for a company to even make plans for the future.

chksix likes this.
  16. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Be nice for custom liveries to beable to select or automatically given the British GT banner for the cars.;)

Freddie Seng likes this.
  17. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Yeah. The next logical steps for me though would be 2021 stuff (liveries, bop), magny cours and a track pack (asia or us). At least in normal times. I'd also say we should be happy with what we get. Tough times considering sim development needs also on-site time.

Turk likes this.
  18. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm guessing stuff like that might be doable because they don't need to visit anywhere.

19. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Don't remeber it happening before the dlc release but noticed with the British GT pack when we go to race weekend custom liveries are getting assigned a driver number not the one we selected with the livery..is that correct??

20. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I've spotted some animated spectators at Oulton Park, is this new with the 1.7 update or had it always been a thing and I've just not noticed?