1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Unf

Unf Racer

I can't argue with 10 persons in the same time so I will not.

To summ up:

1. BMW and Honda are super fast and BOP works well. Evidences are - one BMW on top 10 just thanks to Nils and no Honda anywhere. But they are super fast and common.
    2. CDA told that 2 of 3 the best overall cars involvs those, which can be picked only for extra paid. It doesn't mean anything, it's just coincidence.
    3. Ferrari on 2019 version can be picked on 2020 season with custom livery. It was well known explained in the game and patch notes, so I was too dumb to noticed it. Kunos always explain everything very clear and well, especially inside the game.
    4. If I am not alien it does not matter that DLC's cars are 0,5s faster. It doesn't matter at all beacuse 9 euros = very cheap. So it's better to shut up and buy everything.
    5. CDA is no longer trustable site, since they are trying to induce people to buy DLC.

Peace. :D

2. 1. Anyone of the drivers in top 5, would be in top 10 with BMW. It's not Nils, it's top players overall.
    2. If you really want to pick only the cars cda claims are the best, you can still get the 3rd one without extra money.
    3. The fact here is that you didn't know about it. But you previously said it was not possible.
    4 and 5....no comment

Dewald Nel likes this.
  3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

You're an idiot if you think there's a car that's half a second faster than the rest xD

4. I thought we established that about 50 Pages ago...

5. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

I've tried to like it as I love the GTR for me I'm slower than usual (LOL) in it compared to my M6 and NSX. Its probably just me and my driving....... I need to spend more time with it.

6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

7. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Don't feed the troll people. He's clearly out for attention.

Freddie Seng, LATE4APEX and marph like this.
  8. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

3 pages answers to a troll...

9. All I know is that I'm crap and slow in all of them...

NilisW likes this.
  10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That's because Kunos makes you buy the DLCs to be fast.

11. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

12. Unf

Unf Racer

At least it makes this forum alive. Each time I start drama, I've ocassion to learn something new, rest have opportunity to yiel at me and do likes each other... Pankypaus is watching it hidden with popcorn for sure.
    I am a positive clown here!

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

You're an inspiration to all of us.

14. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Hey anyone else noticing MP server lobby not seeming to update server list? I haven't check this morning my time, as I had to come into the office for a nice change... but last night for me all the MP servers were locked...
    Will raise a thread if issue persists this evening when I jump back on.

15. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Someone better page Malinowski and tell him Porchse is slow :D

Interchangeable and Rogue Leader like this.
  16. Burnleyhome

Burnleyhome Racer

Love the Python reference.
    Sorry I'm late for the response

And now for something completely different
    People congratulating others that their forum argument has changed their stance on a topic.

17. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

"Dear ACC racers!
    ACC hotfix 1.7.4 is out now on Steam, refresh your client in order to get the update.

PHYSICS:
    - Fixed a tyre allocation error in certain 2020 BOP groups.
    - Tweaks to the heat and camber thrust sensitivity of the wet tyre compound.
    - Fixed total fuel ignoring BOP fuel cell limits when refuelling on non-empty tank.
    - Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.
    The status enumerators represent stages (and not exact values), and correspond with the UI widget icons and readouts.
    The old quantified surfaceGrip item is now null and obsolete.
    More information in the Shared Memory documentation.

GAMEPLAY:
    - AI now make strategic decisions in FP sessions too. (for some reason I love this)
    - Fixed an error with AI pit time calculation with unscheduled pitstops.
    - FP session length maximized at 60 minutes in Championship mode to be consistent with regular SP.
    - Fixed all marshals waving checkered flag at Donington.
    - Widget formation: row offset increase to remove potential advantage of outside lane on certain racetracks.

UI:
    - Server list: corrected "no mid-race join" indicator - requires upcoming server update to be fully functional.
    - HUD: weather widget visible even when viewing opponents.
    - HUD: weather widget permanently visible on TAB leaderboard page.
    - HUD: fuel selector in pitstop MFD page now has a slower acceleration through values when left/right held down.
    - HUD options page: the margin selectors now accelerate faster through values when left/right held down."

18. jusss

jusss Rookie

Hi.

Can I change, how far things appear in virtual mirror?
    At the moment, the chasing car seems to be pretty far, but when looking back ,he’s right there.

19. C#27

C#27 Gamer

I haven't tested it myself, but since version 1.7 there is a mirror FOV option available in the cameraSettings.json. So, that might be a way to alter the appearance.

LATE4APEX likes this.
  20. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Incidentally we finished P2 with it in the first series of CDA World Cup in it. :D Don't tell the lizards!